Here is a practical explanation about next life, purpose of human life and all those things

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Do you remember everything that you forgot? No, so this proves that you remember everything that you did not forget. How can you be sure that you did not forget something that you remember? Easy, because you know you remember it, and when you know one thing that you remember, this thing is completely rightly remembered.

This proves that your memory is perfect for what you remember correctly.

What does this have in connection with next life? Easy, if by then you remember something from this life, then you have previous lives memory. If you don't, you don't remember nothing from this previous life, but this does not mean that your memory is imperfect, or that you had no previous lives. It just proves that you just remember the things you remember, as we already proved.

The purpose of human life is to remember everything that one must remember, and to forget everything one must not remember. In this way, your memory is your path to a complete existence. Just don't forget to remember the things you must not forget.

And always remember that you will NOT discover the meaning of life in an internet forum. But maybe you will remember it just as you are reading or writing some random post..... HEY, I FOUND IT!!!

I FOUND IT!

MY WALLET! It was just behind the lap top.

Reactions: Horsa

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Do you remember everything that you forgot? No, so this proves that you remember everything that you did not forget. How can you be sure that you did not forget something that you remember? Easy, because you know you remember it, and when you know one thing that you remember, this thing is completely rightly remembered.

This proves that your memory is perfect for what you remember correctly.

What does this have in connection with next life? Easy, if by then you remember something from this life, then you have previous lives memory. If you don't, you don't remember nothing from this previous life, but this does not mean that your memory is imperfect, or that you had no previous lives. It just proves that you just remember the things you remember, as we already proved.

The purpose of human life is to remember everything that one must remember, and to forget everything one must not remember. In this way, your memory is your path to a complete existence. Just don't forget to remember the things you must not forget.

And always remember that you will NOT discover the meaning of life in an internet forum. But maybe you will remember it just as you are reading or writing some random post..... HEY, I FOUND IT!!!

I FOUND IT!

MY WALLET! It was just behind the lap top.
How does anyone know exactly? Is there really an after-life? If there is, will we ever find out the truth? Some questions will always be a matter of faith & belief because there are some things we'll never know for sure. The song "there are more questions than answers" springs to mind. How come I can remember the 1st 4 words & the last 3 words of the French phrase for yours sincerely but not the middle then if you either remember things or forget them? I'd call my partial memory a partial memory. Talking about the meaning of life I'm thinking of a Monty Python film. R.O.F.L. You really make me laugh sometimes. You should be a comedian.

Horsa

Reactions
I guess you don't believe this then.

Horsa

Reactions
I guess this belongs here. Lol.