Happy New Year!

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Happy New Year!

I hope next year is better than this 1.

Has anyone got any New Years resolutions?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I dont believe in New Years Resolutions I do not end up keeping them:)
Though the highlight of my New Year so far was help deliver twin boys just after midnight.....I just got home from work
Stay safe everyone!

Horsa

Reactions
Though the highlight of my New Year so far was help deliver twin boys just after midnight.....I just got home from work
Stay safe everyone!
I manage to keep some New Years resolutions but not others. :0)

Aww! That's so cute. Bless!

Happy New Year! I hope it's better than last year.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Stay safe everyone!

I got one. To make NO RESOLUTIONS EVER ! Don't believe in them either.

Happy new year to you and yours Margaret.

Horsa

Reactions
Wishing everyone a much better 2021 than 2020 was. And thank you for this community, that helps sustain me when community is wanting in these times.

I hope this year is better than last year. I second the 1st part of your 2nd sentence. I'd just like to thank everyone for putting up with me the last few years when I could be a bit of a nuisance due to constant family arguments which made me feel really down on myself as I was always wrong or so it seemed until I found out the reason why. Well, I could until I got a job in heritage preservation which I really enjoy, really keeps me occupied & all my colleagues are very helpful & supportive & they helped me feel much better about myself & some of the jobs I had to do did that too. I wouldn't have known what to do without my colleagues. I was a pain again when lockdown started except for when I was busy with my "Homework" which I got fed up with at a time. Then I got bad news & had to sort things out. Anyway, New Year, New me. I've got to move on from all that. I've got lots of New Year's resolutions as I've got lots of changes I want or need to make. Anyway, back to the point, I'd like to thank everyone for being here & friendly & putting up with me when I was a pain & having fun & fascinating conversations & a laugh sometimes.