FLEETWOOD MAC - Rumours (making of a classic)

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Great to find and see this available for viewing. Last time i viewed it was near on twenty years. What a great album this was near on 44 years ago.

From the "Classic albums" TV series, made in the UK...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
yes Sky Arts do some great classic albums episodes. That episode on Fleetwood Mac and the one on Phil Colin's Face Value are superb

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
yes Sky Arts do some great classic albums episodes. That episode on Fleetwood Mac and the one on Phil Colin's Face Value are superb
The regular series has not been shown here for many years, apart from the odd show here or there. I just googled it and was surprised to see that the classic albums series is still being made and shown, albeit one production, per year now. My favorites would be the Rumours, Graceland and Who's Next albums.

Chris Koziarz

Masters Champion
Reactions
Thanks for sharing I enjoyed reliving the history of FM.
I like esp. The Chain - good choice as an intro into that doco - everything in it is very interesting: starting from the bass (the foundation!), the construction of the song (how the tensions are playing out) and ending on simple to understand & emotional lyrics. The Chain summarizes well the history of the band if you watch it carefully.

Reactions: Vince Evert