Classic Albums - FLEETWOOD MAC - Rumours (1977)

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ah YES !!!

Anyone here remembers the UK made"Classic Albums" series. Good to find old episodes of "Classic Albums". Looking forward to watching this one my tonight as i haven't seen it since 2000 ! Back then SBS TV screened Classic albums each week for 2-3 years! And "Rumours" was one of the best albums that holds up well today.

ENJOY !!!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Ah YES !!!

Anyone here remembers the UK made"Classic Albums" series. Good to find old episodes of "Classic Albums". Looking forward to watching this one my tonight as i haven't seen it since 2000 ! Back then SBS TV screened Classic albums each week for 2-3 years! And "Rumours" was one of the best albums that holds up well today.

ENJOY !!!

awesome series

PhiEaglesfan712

Masters Champion
Reactions
When it comes to the biggest album of all time, the discussion is between this album and Adele's 21. I personally give Rumours the nod because it is higher certified (21x platinum vs. 14x platinum) and has stood the test of time better. While 21 has held up quite well, it is still no match to Rumours, which is still charting in the Top 50 of the Billboard 200 after over 45 years.

Reactions: Vince Evert