[Blog] Grigor Dimitrov: Glowing gem in a myriad of talents - The Continental Grip

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
Grigor Dimitrov: Glowing gem in a myriad of talents

There are quite a few newcomers and prominent players who are trying to get a major breakthrough on the big stage. We have the really young Alexander Zverev, the mysterious Nick Kyrgios and the older horde of the young players, viz., Lucas Pouille and Dominic Thiem. And then we have the prominent but struggling players of the ‘weak generation’, viz., Milos Raonic, Kei Nishikori, David Goffin and Grigor Dimitrov. That’s the pool of talents...

Read the full article at 'The Continental Grip'

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Nice one, shivashish. I'm also a fan of the "elegant Bulgarian." It really looks like he's risen to a high level, right below the "Big Five" and perhaps above the rest of the pack - the second tier players.

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
El Dude said:
Nice one, shivashish. I'm also a fan of the "elegant Bulgarian." It really looks like he's risen to a high level, right below the "Big Five" and perhaps above the rest of the pack - the second tier players.

Can you do me a small favour? I would be grateful. Look, I want to know what ads a US-based visitor is seeing on the following page. I am just checking if relevant ads are showing on my site.

http://thecontinentalgrip.com/general-commentary/grigor-dimitrov-glowing-gem-myriad-talents/#more-373

Can you please check and let me know. Counting on you. Thanks!