[Blog] Federer gets special win against Nadal in Oz Open final -The Continental Grip

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
Federer achieves special win against nemesis Nadal in Australian Open final

Great champions, I guess, are the last ones to discount their capabilities. While all Federer fans would have hoped that Roger would win the match, Roger probably was the only one who totally believed he was pulling this off. He hadn’t been to an official tournament in 6 months. So what? When he did, he ousted three top 10 opponents en route to the final that included top contenders like Kei Nishikori and Stan Wawrinka. Kei Nishikori is a potential giant-killer wherever he goes and Stan Wawrinka had just won the previous hard court slam (that was also the previous slam). He won both these matches in the 5th set. So, Roger had received all sorts of...

Read the full article at 'The Continental Grip'

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Thanks shivashish, another well-written blog! I hope you're getting plenty of traffic for this. I'll share it on my facebook if you like. Do you have a social media page for your blog?

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
Kieran said:
Thanks shivashish, another well-written blog! I hope you're getting plenty of traffic for this. I'll share it on my facebook if you like. Do you have a social media page for your blog?

I am glad you are liking my blog. It's a huge motivation. I am trying to give my best. Way to go though. The traffic is still pretty low because the SEO is still not up to the mark. I so need to work on the external SEO. Otherwise, I am getting nowhere.

I would be grateful if you shared the article in your circles. Really. That will be a big bonus for me.

Thanks

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I shared it on my page, brother! :)

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Hi shivashish

I often read your blog and enjoy it. Your writing is clear and flows nicely. Congratulations.

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
mrzz said:
Hi shivashish

I often read your blog and enjoy it. Your writing is clear and flows nicely. Congratulations.

Thanks for the support. Need every bit of it. Stay tuned and I will come up with some great articles hopefully.

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
A small help I would ask for is, please comment on the articles (on the site) that is, in the comments section there. I am yet to get comments for my blog. And, since you have been following my blog, it would be better I thought for me if you would write your comments there. Thanks!