Bill Clinton challenges Black Lives Matter......

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I really have to give credit to Bill Clinton for standing up to this asinine movement. He was absolutely right in his explanation. The more radical elements of the anti-"police brutality" movement in America blame President Clinton for starting the trend of supposed police brutality with the anti-crime bill he signed in the 1990s.

And, curiously, after coming back on this board after a few weeks away, I found nothing from Federberg or our resident feminist calling Clinton a racist. I wonder why!

Go ahead, Federberg. Try to explain this one away. Is Hillary's husband a racist? Lol.

Long version:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And this particular performance got him in trouble with the key constituencies of the Democratic Party. But I am deeply amused that there was no commentary on this board about his remarks. It shows what ridiculous double standards certain people apply.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am deeply amused that there was no commentary on this board about his remarks. It shows what ridiculous double standards certain people apply.

No, it shows that most here don't want to engage you on politics. And there is a reason. You're a bit wacky when it comes to tennis, but that's fun. When it comes to politics, you're off the rails, and no one wants to get into it with you. Sorry.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No, it shows that most here don't want to engage you on politics. And there is a reason. You're a bit wacky when it comes to tennis, but that's fun. When it comes to politics, you're off the rails, and no one wants to get into it with you. Sorry.

Well speak for yourself, and perhaps Federberg. Enjoy this, Hillary fan:

Last edited: