Ben Carson: Obama was "raised white".....

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I really have to give Ben Carson credit for making this remark. It is so true and it brings to light just how artificial it is for the likes of Obama to pretend that he is somehow an extension of traditional African-American life. Obama has not responded yet, and I wonder why. There is nothing to say to the truth:

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35644516

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Does Obama pretend that?

I'm not sure why it would make any difference anyway... it's a multicultural country.

Obama has asserted that he was profiled in stores growing up. I find that to be preposterous because there is nothing about him that is physically intimidating. As a friend of mine said, if a 20-something Obama reach into his pocket in a department store or looked like he was about to, he would not think it was an attempted robbery but an attempt at a gay assault.

In the big picture, Obama has repeatedly indicated that he connects with the historic black experience in America. That is absurd. His mother was a white hippy and his father was an African. He does not come from African-American lineage, and he is half-white.