Australian Open 2022 R16 - R> Nadal vs A. Mannarino - Epic Tiebreak

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
By all standards this tiebreaker must go down as one for the ages.

Reactions: tented

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Found this amateur film video. It's fascinating to see because the main camera angles are from the other side of the court from what we get to see on our television. I hope this works outside of AU...

Meanwhile i'll still look for the tiebreaker in full and post it here if available.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I did watch it live. Awesome tiebreak! I was hoping to find it on YouTube to watch it again, but couldn’t.
OK i'll see what i can do. I am downloading it as a AVI file now. Can this 29 minute video be re-uploaded here and in what file? Because it really deserves to be seen outside of AU and i'm not sure we will see tiebreaker like this for a long time>

tented

Administrator
Reactions
OK i'll see what i can do. I am downloading it as a AVI file now. Can this 29 minute video be re-uploaded here and in what file? Because it really deserves to be seen outside of AU and i'm not sure we will see tiebreaker like this for a long time>
No, it can’t be uploaded here, but thanks for trying.

Reactions: Vince Evert

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No, it can’t be uploaded here, but thanks for trying.
Let me get my head around this. The tiebreak video is on the "Wide World of Sports" youtube channel (looks like a Channel 9 offshoot) but they not available outside of AU or don't bother to mention this?

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Let me get my head around this. The tiebreak video is on the "Wide World of Sports" youtube channel (looks like a Channel 9 offshoot) but they not available outside of AU or don't bother to mention this?
I’m not sure what “don’t bother to mention this” is in reference to, but that initial video you posted can’t be viewed in the US. And no, people can’t upload videos to this site — however I appreciate your enthusiasm to try to post them.

Reactions: Vince Evert

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
IT means "Wide World of Sports" have not specified the videos are available only in AU. BTW I found a vimeo link to the original 1970 'Let it Be' which i'll add here.

Reactions: tented