3 Tips For Serving Better In Your Tennis Matches.

Kansai

Reactions
Website
www.freementaltennistips.com
Did you guys know that.

The serve is the most important shot in tennis, the other being the return of serve?

So, what that means is.

Make sure that you develop a solid first and second serve as soon as you can in practice.

Here is an article I wrote on my blog, before that you can use to get started with...

"I have found that the main reason why most players never really develop a solid service game, is because they don't get in enough reps during practice".

Then they end up getting tight in their matches and double faulting their service games away!!

What a waste!!

Look.

The fastest way to develop any stroke in tennis is simple.

Get more reps in daily and make everyone of them count towards you developing the stroke that you are working on.

So.

With that being said.

Enjoy the article and thanks for letting me in the group as well...

Reactions: Kieran

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Did you guys know that.

The serve is the most important shot in tennis, the other being the return of serve?

So, what that means is.

Make sure that you develop a solid first and second serve as soon as you can in practice.

Here is an article I wrote on my blog, before that you can use to get started with...

"I have found that the main reason why most players never really develop a solid service game, is because they don't get in enough reps during practice".

Then they end up getting tight in their matches and double faulting their service games away!!

What a waste!!

Look.

The fastest way to develop any stroke in tennis is simple.

Get more reps in daily and make everyone of them count towards you developing the stroke that you are working on.

So.

With that being said.

Enjoy the article and thanks for letting me in the group as well...
Hello!

Welcome!

I'm very sorry for the constructive criticism. I think your blog is well-written & gives some helpful information to some people. However, at parts I think you go back-to-basics too much & that makes it seem patronising to some people. I can suggest edits if you wish. No offense intended. I'm just telling you how it might seem to other people. I'm not wanting to put you off. I'd love to see more writing here.

Kansai

Reactions
Website
www.freementaltennistips.com
Hello!

Welcome!

I'm very sorry for the constructive criticism. I think your blog is well-written & gives some helpful information to some people. However, at parts I think you go back-to-basics too much & that makes it seem patronising to some people. I can suggest edits if you wish. No offense intended. I'm just telling you how it might seem to other people. I'm not wanting to put you off. I'd love to see more writing here.
Well, please read my other post too, will keep that in mind too.

Reactions: Horsa

Tennis_Steve

Futures Player
Reactions
Assuming your ball toss is good and consistent, that you can trophy position, use the racquet edge on swing and pronate, have platform or pinpoint stance sorted.. the biggest ones for me are

1. See the blur - make sure you are looking at the ball as you hit it.
This ensures you don't hunch or back of chasing up to the ball.

2. If serving long, toss the ball slightly further forward.
Vice versa..

3. Big one for more power.
Most important one really..

Elbow your opponent! Or elbow your enemy as

Explains.

You get more power, also helps prevent collapsing on the shot, usually due to mind wandering or nerves.