Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medvedev in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Win or lose he has done very well for himself.His work in Europe has been fruitful,and he should walk with his chest out.It is really his moment in the sun and it happened around his 27yrs...a lot of changes happen at this age.At this ranking he will enter big events easily.He should thank James Blake for the WC in Miami,that was the catalyst.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Win or lose he has done very well for himself.His work in Europe has been fruitful,and he should walk with his chest out.It is really his moment in the sun and it happened around his 27yrs...a lot of changes happen at this age.At this ranking he will enter big events easily.He should thank James Blake for the WC in Miami,that was the catalyst.
That’s the most important aspect of what has happened the last few weeks. It will be a huge help if he doesn’t have to go through qualies at Masters Series and/or the US Open. His ranking could notably increase with direct acceptance into the Rogers Cup, Cincinnati, and the US Open, for example. I also agree James Blake was a huge help with the WC.

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is the Medvedev that I wanted to see since that 2022 AO Final against Nadal. He fought hard after losing Sets and 2 & 3. Also, that 4th set was masterful from MedQ

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
This is the Medvedev that I wanted to see since that 2022 AO Final against Nadal. He fought hard after losing Sets and 2 & 3. Also, that 4th set was masterful from MedQ
Charles Alcaraz is going to crush Med in the semis.

Reactions: Moxie

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Eubanks had a great tournament, can’t have been too far from victory, but great to see Medvedev get to the semis. He’s not going to be easy, with that huge serve..

Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
That’s the most important aspect of what has happened the last few weeks. It will be a huge help if he doesn’t have to go through qualies at Masters Series and/or the US Open. His ranking could notably increase with direct acceptance into the Rogers Cup, Cincinnati, and the US Open, for example. I also agree James Blake was a huge help with the WC.

Good post ! Tented I think it was very refreshing that Chris Eubanks allowed ESPN to have access to him during his pre match warm up..I'm glad the entire world had a chance to watch and get to know a little bit more of Mr.Eubanks..He has a good but great at times tennis game.Bravo Chris and one day soon you will get the scalp of the mad Russian..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well done Meddy, making your first SF on grass, you said it is a surface you want to improve on and you are making strides this year

Chris what a tournament you have had, keep smiling and we will see you on the American HCs where I know you will be making more inroads with your game