Women's Singles - Quarterfinals
Coco Vandeweghe (USA) vs. Garbiñe Muguruza (ESP) [7]

Men's Singles - Quarterfinals
Stan Wawrinka (SUI) [4] vs. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) [12]

ROD LAVER ARENA 7:00 PM

Men's Singles - Quarterfinals
Mischa Zverev (GER) vs. Roger Federer (SUI) [17]

Women's Doubles - Quarterfinals
Caroline Garcia (FRA) [1]/Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) [1] vs. Ashleigh Barty (AUS)/Casey Dellacqua (AUS)

MARGARET COURT ARENA 11:00 AM

Men's Legends' Doubles
Michael Chang (USA)/Todd Martin (USA) vs. John McEnroe (USA)/Patrick McEnroe (USA)

Not Before: 12:00 PM
Men's Doubles - Quarterfinals
Ivan Dodig (CRO) [9]/Marcel Granollers (ESP) [9] vs. Bob Bryan (USA) [3]/Mike Bryan (USA) [3]

Men's Legends' Doubles
Jacco Eltingh (NED)/Paul Haarhuis (NED) vs. Todd Woodbridge (AUS)/Mansour Bahrami (FRA)

Not Before: 4:30 PM
Mixed Doubles - Round 2
Samantha Stosur (AUS)/Sam Groth (AUS) vs. Darija Jurak (CRO)/Jean-Julien Rojer (NED)

Not Before: 6:00 PM
Men's Doubles - Quarterfinals
Pablo Carreno Busta (ESP)/Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP) vs. Alex Bolt (AUS)/Bradley Mousley (AUS)

SHOW COURT 2 11:00 AM

Mixed Doubles - Round 2
Yung-Jan Chan (TPE) [5]/Lukasz Kubot (POL) [5] vs. Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN)/Rohan Bopanna (IND)

Raquel Atawo (USA) [11]/Yifan Xu (CHN) [11] vs. Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) [2]/Lucie Safarova (CZE) [2]

Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) [3]/Elena Vesnina (RUS) [3] vs. Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) [12]/Shuai Peng (CHN) [12]

Women's Legends' Doubles
Nicole Bradtke (AUS)/Rennae Stubbs (AUS) vs. Iva Majoli (CRO)/Alicia Molik (AUS)

Mixed Doubles - Round 2
Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) [1]/Mike Bryan (USA) [1] vs. Yifan Xu (CHN)/Fabrice Martin (FRA)

SHOW COURT 3 11:00 AM

Men's Legends' Doubles
Pat Cash (AUS)/Goran Ivanisevic (CRO) vs. Carlos Moya (ESP)/Mark Philippoussis (AUS)

Not Before: 12:30 PM
Mirjana Lucic-Baroni (CRO)/Andrea Petkovic (GER) vs. Eri Hozumi (JPN)/Miyu Kato (JPN)

Junior Boys' Singles - Round 2
Emil Ruusuvuori (FIN) vs. Lucas Vuradin (AUS)

Mixed Doubles - Round 2
Saisai Zheng (CHN)/Alexander Peya (AUT) vs. Sania Mirza (IND) [2]/Ivan Dodig (CRO) [2]

Mixed Doubles - Round 2
Raquel Atawo (USA)/Robert Lindstedt (SWE) vs. Michaella Krajicek (NED)/Raven Klaasen (RSA)

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Stan and Jo-Willie could be epic, but I think Stan will pull through in four or five sets.

Roger is going to demolish Mischa in three sets.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
El Dude said:
Stan and Jo-Willie could be epic, but I think Stan will pull through in four or five sets.

Roger is going to demolish Mischa in three sets.

Don't be surprised if JowillieTs serves exceptionally well and pulls an upset.,Remember, there's an extra motivation for Tsonga, JowillieTs has a bun in the oven and may have a little Muhammad Ali coming into this world by Summertime.

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I'd love to see Jo Willie win one. I suppose of the remaining players, he'd be #2 or 3 on my list, after Roger and maybe Grigor (I'd rather see Grigor win a Slam overall, but think he'll have a lot more chances while the clock is ticking for JWT, who turns 32 soon).

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I'd like to see Tsonga wining that match, it's time to see him playing well again

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I am not smart enough to predict whether Rafa or Milos will win. I think it is 50/50 proposition.
But, I am willing to predict that whoever wins the match between Rafa and Milos will reach the finals.

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yeah, I agree with that, GMWM - you aren't smart enough. ;) Just kidding, my friend. It really is a wild-and-woolly Slam and who knows what will happen next. On one hand, Rafa is playing really well and should be able to vanquish Milos. On the other, the court has been really fast and Milos should be favored.

One thing I forgot is that winning the AO might be the best Slam for Rafa to win, if he only has one more in him, because of the "double Slam" he would lay sole claim to...at least in the Open Era, that is.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
El Dude said:
Yeah, I agree with that, GMWM - you aren't smart enough. ;) Just kidding, my friend. It really is a wild-and-woolly Slam and who knows what will happen next. On one hand, Rafa is playing really well and should be able to vanquish Milos. On the other, the court has been really fast and Milos should be favored.

One thing I forgot is that winning the AO might be the best Slam for Rafa to win, if he only has one more in him, because of the "double Slam" he would lay sole claim to...at least in the Open Era, that is.

Yep, and that's why we (all his fans) hope that he wins and then he could forget that unlucky AO 2014

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
El Dude said:

Yep, and that's why we (all his fans) hope that he wins and then he could forget that unlucky AO 2014

Amen Senorita :eyepop

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Even if he will lose today, Misha Zverev is the biggest surprise of this slam.
A breakthrough of a 29 y old player, who was coming through from now here, is very rare.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I'm glad that Tsonga is playing well but my head says that Wawrinka will win this match

crystalfire

Major Winner
Reactions
stans just playing cat and mouse games with tsonga..just waiting for tsonga to make a mistake. wheres his aggressive tennis that saw him win slams??

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
crystalfire said:
stans just playing cat and mouse games with tsonga..just waiting for tsonga to make a mistake. wheres his aggressive tennis that saw him win slams??

Why use that much energy if he does not needed?

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Mischa is surprise #1, Istomin #2. It will be interesting to see if either can sustain this level, or something similar. I think Mischa has a better chance of it. But the interesting thing about him is that if he were eight years younger, or even five, this would look like a legit breakthrough into at least top 20 form. But because he's 29 it seems that it must be a fluke. But you just never know. I don't see him sustaining this kind of level, but he could be dangerous #20ish on tour for the next couple years.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Lots of talk about what Wawrinka said to Tsonga at the changeover. Apparently said what are you looking at. Seems to be turning into a real pr1ck.

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
Front242 said:
Lots of talk about what Wawrinka said to Tsonga at the changeover. Apparently said what are you looking at. Seems to be turning into a real pr1ck.

What do you think about a possible Fed vs Stan semi. What is going to be the key you think?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
shivashish said:
Front242 said:

What do you think about a possible Fed vs Stan semi. What is going to be the key you think?

Mirka :snicker seriously though, Roger has to serve well and dictate with his forehand. Stan has immense power so Roger can't afford to get lulled into defensive rallies. Needs to use body serves and hit behind Stan. He hit behind Berdych well and needs to do the same here to keep Stan off balance and not allow him time to tee off on his shots.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This guy rushes to the net on every seve that he makes. He is really funny.