Reactions
ROD LAVER ARENA 11:00 AM

Women's Singles - Round 4
Barbora Strycova (CZE) [16] vs. Serena Williams (USA) [2]

Men's Singles - Round 4
Dominic Thiem (AUT) [8] vs. David Goffin (BEL) [11]

Not Before: 3:00 PM
Mixed Doubles - Round 2
Casey Dellacqua (AUS)/Matt Reid (AUS) vs. Martina Hingis (SUI)/Leander Paes (IND)

ROD LAVER ARENA 7:00 PM

Karolina Pliskova (CZE) [5] vs. Daria Gavrilova (AUS) [22]

Men's Singles - Round 4
Gael Monfils (FRA) [6] vs. Rafael Nadal (ESP) [9]

MARGARET COURT ARENA 11:00 AM

Men's Doubles - Round 3
Brian Baker (USA)/Nikola Mektic (CRO) vs. Bob Bryan (USA) [3]/Mike Bryan (USA) [3]

Not Before: 1:00 PM
Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) [30] vs. Johanna Konta (GBR) [9]

Not Before: 2:30 PM
Jennifer Brady (USA) vs. Mirjana Lucic-Baroni (CRO)

Not Before: 5:00 PM
Men's Singles - Round 4
Grigor Dimitrov (BUL) [15] vs. Denis Istomin (UZB)

HISENSE ARENA 11:00 AM

Women's Doubles - Round 3
Anna-Lena Groenefeld (GER)/Kveta Peschke (CZE) vs. Ashleigh Barty (AUS)/Casey Dellacqua (AUS)

Men's Doubles - Round 3
Henri Kontinen (FIN) [4]/John Peers (AUS) [4] vs. Juan Sebastian Cabal (COL) [14]/Robert Farah (COL) [14]

Not Before: 3:00 PM
Men's Doubles - Round 3
Sam Groth (AUS)/Chris Guccione (AUS) vs. Marcus Daniell (NZL)/Marcelo Demoliner (BRA)

Not Before: 6:00 PM
Men's Singles - Round 4
Roberto Bautista Agut (ESP) [13] vs. Milos Raonic (CAN) [3]

SHOW COURT 2 11:00 AM

Men's Legends' Doubles
Jacco Eltingh (NED)/Paul Haarhuis (NED) vs. Michael Chang (USA)/Todd Martin (USA)

Not Before: 12:00 PM
Timea Babos (HUN)/Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) vs. Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) [2]/Lucie Safarova (CZE) [2]

Caroline Garcia (FRA) [1]/Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) [1] vs. Katarina Srebotnik (SLO) [13]/Saisai Zheng (CHN) [13]

Not Before: 4:30 PM
Women's Legends' Doubles
Lindsay Davenport (USA)/Martina Navratilova (USA) vs. Nicole Bradtke (AUS)/Rennae Stubbs (AUS)

Mixed Doubles - Round 2
Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU)/Horia Tecau (ROU) vs. Abigail Spears (USA)/Juan Sebastian Cabal (COL)

SHOW COURT 3 11:00 AM

Men's Legends' Doubles
Carlos Moya (ESP)/Mark Philippoussis (AUS) vs. Wayne Ferreira (RSA)/Henri Leconte (FRA)

Not Before: 12:00 PM
Men's Doubles - Round 3
Lukasz Kubot (POL) [7]/Marcelo Melo (BRA) [7] vs. Ivan Dodig (CRO) [9]/Marcel Granollers (ESP) [9]

Chen Liang (CHN)/Zhaoxuan Yang (CHN) vs. Raquel Atawo (USA) [11]/Yifan Xu (CHN) [11]

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
I believe Agut is going to give Raonic a run for his money. I haven't watched a single match of his, but I have watched Raonic vs Simon, and he was in trouble when Simon showed up. Too little too late, however.
In any case, Raonic is allegedly battling the flu as well, just as Stan was last year, so we will see how it goes.
Nadal will walk over Monfils, inspired by Fed's victory.
The rest is pretty straightforward.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Nadal would have walked over Monfils either way 'cos Monfils is a clueless moron who possesses great aggressive shot making skills but prefers to be one of the tour's biggest pusher losers. Why on earth he chooses this pathetic option is anyone's guess 'cos when he actually decides to go for winners he's an animal.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
Nadal would have walked over Monfils either way 'cos Monfils is a clueless moron who possesses great aggressive shot making skills but prefers to be one of the tour's biggest pusher losers. Why on earth he chooses this pathetic option is anyone's guess 'cos when he actually decides to go for winners he's an animal.

If we are talking about clueless morons we could say the same about Berdych and Kei or for you the only ones are the Rafa's opponents? relax....the tournament has not finished yet, there is still one week ahead

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:

If we are talking about clueless morons we could say the same about Berdych and Kei or for you the only ones are the Rafa's opponents? relax....the tournament has not finished yet, there is still one week ahead

Jeez, relax will you. Am I slagging Nadal here? No, I'm slagging Monfils. He's the same against everyone.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
And no Berdych and Nishikori are not morons. They have both reached slam finals. Maybe you've forgotten the scoreline of last year's beatdown from Berdych. I'd try and forget it too, mind you.

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:

The guy has incredible timing. I can't count how many times I have watched him, even vs top guys, he hits a jumping forehand and blasts it over 180 kp/h and I react like I saw it for the first time every time. I feel like if he wasn't so fast, he would go for his shots more often and his anticipation would be much better. It's too late now, and I don't feel like writing a full analysis on Clownfils' career but he is definitely a member of the huge wasted talents crew ( Verdasco, Gulbis, Monfils just to name a few ). Tall, moves well, plenty of power, but just screwed in the head big time.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
^ Yup, he could be so much more than he is if he didn't tank matches and play as a pusher instead of being all out aggressive which is how he should play 'cos as you say he has impeccable timing and can blast lightning fast winners from anywhere. Total waste of talent.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:

Jeez, relax will you. Am I slagging Nadal here? No, I'm slagging Monfils. He's the same against everyone.

You did the same with Zeverev, I'm still waiting that you give some credit to Rafa it doesn't matter who is his opponent, same old same old. By the way forget about last year, Berdych now is playing awful, worse than ever

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Puppet Master said:
I believe Agut is going to give Raonic a run for his money. I haven't watched a single match of his, but I have watched Raonic vs Simon, and he was in trouble when Simon showed up. Too little too late, however.
In any case, Raonic is allegedly battling the flu as well, just as Stan was last year, so we will see how it goes.
Nadal will walk over Monfils, inspired by Fed's victory.
The rest is pretty straightforward.

Interesting perspective PM about Agut vs Raonic..

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:
Carol35 said:

You did the same with Zeverev, I'm still waiting that you give some credit to Rafa it doesn't matter who is his opponent, same old same old. By the way forget about last year, Berdych now is playing awful, worse than ever

No, Berdych is NOT playing awful and you clearly just see what you want to see. 84% first serves won and 13 aces. Federer was just incredible that day. I did NOT do the same thing with Zverev and everyone could see he made a lot of errors and could have won if not for that. Except you, obviously. Nadal was always behind from the start in that match and his opponent could barely move due to cramping towards the end but don't let facts get in the way. I already said Nadal did what he needed to do in that match (but you're too blind and angry all the time at Federer fans to read what we actually said and instead only read what you think we said which is not the case at all), he hung in there while trailing, waiting for his opponent's level to go down and waiting for him to physically fall apart, which he did. It's beyond boring to watch but it worked. Again.

http://www.tennislive.net/atp/match/roger-federer-VS-tomas-berdych/australian-open-melbourne-2017/

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:

No, Berdych is NOT playing awful and you clearly just see what you want to see. 84% first serves won and 13 aces. Federer was just incredible that day. I did NOT do the same thing with Zverev and everyone could see he made a lot of errors and could have won if not for that. Except you, obviously. Nadal was always behind from the start in that match and his opponent could barely move due to cramping towards the end but don't let facts get in the way. I already said Nadal did what he needed to do in that match (but you're too blind and angry all the time at Federer fans to read what we actually said and instead only read what you think we said which is not the case at all), he hung in there while trailing, waiting for his opponent's level to go down and waiting for him to physically fall apart, which he did. It's beyond boring to watch but it worked. Again.

http://www.tennislive.net/atp/match/roger-federer-VS-tomas-berdych/australian-open-melbourne-2017/

Oh Front, you don't change. So Zverev was the only one who made the errors.....don't you remember how many Rafa did in the first set and later in the tie break of the third? but when he played better (fourth and fifth set) he made Zeverev running all over like a windshield and that's why he got the cramps and failing apart

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:
Carol35 said:

Oh Front, you don't change. So Zverev was the only one who made the errors.....don't you remember how many Rafa did in the first set and later in the tie break of the third? but when he played better (fourth and fifth set) he made Zeverev running all over like a windshield and that's why he got the cramps and failing apart

Nah Front ain't give Rafa any credit we all know that.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:
Carol35 said:

Carol, do you actually properly read my posts at all or do you just imagine what I said every time? I said both players stunk for much of that match. That means both of them and it wasn't a high quality match. Did you manage to read it properly this time? Neither guy was that good for large portions of the match. Zverev was far more aggressive as that's his game style but he served poorly a lot and made lots of errors and then he got tired and lost. Nadal served well at times, but made his fair share of errors, played his usual game of cat and mouse, luring errors out of his opponent and wearing him down (though Zverev made a lot of errors that were 100% his own doing). It's beyond ugly to watch (in my opinion) but it works against a lot of players. End of story.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:

I've given him plenty of credit in the past but the credit in this case was merely stating the obvious, he weathered the storm until his opponent could barely move and then won. You want me to congratulate him for not cramping and being fitter? Well done, Nadal. There. But it's awful to watch.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Carol35 said:

I've given him plenty of credit in the past but the credit in this case was merely stating the obvious, he weathered the storm until his opponent could barely move and then won. You want me to congratulate him for not cramping and being fitter? Well done, Nadal. There. But it's awful to watch.

Jzzz, talking about a blind,you know...never mind

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Maybe Madonna was referring to Front when she had a message to the marchers naysayers during yesterday's Woman's March to Washington DC :snicker

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:

Maybe Madonna was referring to Front when she had a message to the marchers naysayers during yesterday's Woman's March to Washington DC :snicker

Probably :s

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:

Hey, Front, I already thought you had a point here but if Madonna is against you, then as sure as hell you´re right.

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
As a casual fan, it's highly improbable but two finals with Federer-Nadal and the Williams sisters would be great.

I'd guess that only one (or maybe two) of those four will make the final, but I hope I'm wrong.