• Total voters

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I am glad V did not go out meekly when the entire world is watching

Calvy

Masters Champion
Reactions
Even if someone were to catch Serena by the end of the year, would it matter? Serena would be the de-facto number one by virtue of at least 3 slams and 2 Mandatory events wins.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
nothing to lose,...hahaha she threw that right in mjf face

You are correct Tossip if you are assuming there is no love lost between the sisters and Mary Jo

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

You are correct Tossip if you are assuming there is no lost between the sisters and Mary Jo
Maria Jose Fernandes is not a sisters fan and has never been,her favorite is pova and if you listen to her commentary about the sisters she doesnt come off as sincere...she pretends because she is the fedcup captain.I think Venus and Serena know that MJK is fake.I will never forget how she used Oudin and Huber to diss the sisters ... Oudin was the mouthpiece.Huber was very vocal and Petrova joined in questioning the sisters loyalty to USA..it was madness in 2011-2012 just before the Olympics..
where is Oudin now..MJF used her and dumped her..
I am glad Serena threw that in her face....as fans we know what I have nothing to lose means..:popcorn

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

You are correct Tossip if you are assuming there is no lost between the sisters and Mary Jo
Maria Jose Fernandes is not a sisters fan and has never been,her favorite is pova and if you listen to her commentary about the sisters she doesnt come off as sincere...she pretends because she is the fedcup captain.I think Venus and Serena know that MJK is fake.I will never forget how she used Oudin and Huber to diss the sisters ... Oudin was the mouthpiece.Huber was very vocal and Petrova joined in questioning the sisters loyalty to USA..it was madness in 2011-2012 just before the Olympics..
I am glad Serena threw that in her face....as fans we know what I have nothing to lose means..:popcorn

Very true about your thoughts of MJF. Sometimes I think she feels she has a sense of entitlement because her husband is Federer agent or she is on ESPN, idk. I remember her on the tour, nothing special, just a weak counterpuncher.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

What does it mean (in the context of this politics between SW and MJF)