2015 US Open QF: Simona Halep vs. Victoria Azarenka

Who will advance to the US Open Semifinals: Halep or Azarenka?

• Halep in straights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azarenka in straights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
wow Serena and Venus match drew 4.8mil viewers..

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Serena should be happy about her chances now. Number 22 coming. It would be nice if Graf were present for the ceremony.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
10sfan said:
Serena should be happy about her chances now. Number 22 coming. It would be nice if Graf were present for the ceremony.
17-3...:snicker...Serena owns Azarenka seventeen times even if she had reached the final she will still havelost believe me.Serena will not be denied...#22...Serena said her toughest rivals were from the previous generation not pretenders who hoot and hoot.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
Sascha and Vika think they are the dynamic duo...haha..he is leading her astray by encouraging her to be like Serena.I think Vika played good mature tennis under Sumyk...these days she is fist pumping everything like Ana and wasting emotional energy ...
I would encourage her to clean her slate and hire a new team...otherwise she will go into a match with over inflated ego.She needs an older experienced coach who will coach and father her...otherwise she will be pinished by other players.:snicker
I am sure Serena and Patrick are laughing out loud...:popcorn

Although I initially thought, you are spreading rumors, I now believe that you are right. Vika is trying to copy too much. She mentioned about throwing footballs in the interview after her last match.
Come on that is ridiculous copying just because Serena throws. Pure stupidity.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am very happy to see Simona got over her miserable RG and Wimbledon campaign and plays again up to her potential. Nice to see her back in thick of things.

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
tossip said:
Sascha and Vika think they are the dynamic duo...haha..he is leading her astray by encouraging her to be like Serena.I think Vika played good mature tennis under Sumyk...these days she is fist pumping everything like Ana and wasting emotional energy ...
I would encourage her to clean her slate and hire a new team...otherwise she will go into a match with over inflated ego.She needs an older experienced coach who will coach and father her...otherwise she will be pinished by other players.:snicker
I am sure Serena and Patrick are laughing out loud...:popcorn

Although I initially thought, you are spreading rumors, I now believe that you are right. Vika is trying to copy too much. She mentioned about throwing footballs in the interview after her last match.
Come on that is ridiculous copying just because Serena throws. Pure stupidity.

This is where I think it is an issue. The greats carve out their own identity which helps them carve out their career. We don't need another Serena. There will never be another Serena period, so don't settle for being a shadow when you should be your own light.

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Lots of tennis players throw footballs. That is the best way to time the serve and perfect the service motion.