2015 MLB Playoff/World Series

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Being totally immersed in tennis lately, I decided to hop on over to the baseball site and see when the Dodgers/Yankkes/Cardinals/Red Sox are playing for the World Series.

Let's see...American League...East...

Huh. The Blue Jays took the division? Wow.

Surely the Yankees and Red Sox took a wild card...

Nope. Red Sox stunk it up and the Yankees are in it. Yeah of course.

Wut. HOUSTON knocks the Yankees out of the playoffs? Houston?

So who's left? The Astros.....Rangers......Blue Jays....and...Royals. Weird line up.

Probably Rangers in the Series now.

Nope. The Royals and Blue Jays in the ALCS? OK....kind odd but nice change. Surely the National League is more to form...

Giants are out? Dodgers...yeah....Cardinals...yeah......Pirates again?........Mets? The Mets?! What happened to the Gnats? Who's the other team?

THE CUBS?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cubs are in the playoffs...ok....Oh well...the Dodgers or Cards will knock them out.

So who's in the NLCS?

The Mets vs the Cubs.

Hahaha good one........ Come back when you can lie a little better.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
So this year's Championship Series actually are between in the Royals and Blue Jays on the American side, and the Mets and the Cubs on the National side. The world is ending as we know it.

But the curse of the goat continues for the Cubs, getting swept in 4 straight by the Mets. So it's going to be the Mets vs the Royals maybe? Very odd. Go Royals? I guess? Sort of?

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
m1atWCk3cqt2jgk6ZYOVrtQ.jpg

Looks like it's a wild one right from the get go with the first game going into extra innings after the Royals homered in the bottom of the ninth. Go Royals!

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The Royals lead the Series 2-1 and Game 4 is tonight. Keep unconsciously rooting for the Mets. I've never rooted for the Mets but gotta go with the blue and orange!

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Congratulations to the Royals on their World Series win. The last time they won, I was a senior in college. lol Time flies when you're having fun!

kc-royals-playoffs-roster-2014.jpg