2015 Grammys

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
At work and haven't seen the show yet but noticed Pearl Jam won a Grammy. How nice.

I'll never understand the attraction of Katy Perry or Taylor Swift.

R&B is basically the music of whatever mish-mash that got thrown together.

Kayne West continues to impress with his stupidity.

Tony Bennet has been in his early 80s for about 30 years now.

Lady Gaga was wearing a dress. Shocked.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I can see why Kanye has a thing for Beyoncé but seriously, this bloke is a tool. Boring too, if he's going to keep trying to repeat his notorious stunt of bullying what's her name on stage...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kayne is a assine idiot, both Kim and himself deserves each other:clap

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
1972Murat said:
Annie Lennox is just so good. So much power and stage presence. She is aging like the finest of wines.

Completely agree. She is just amazing.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Annie Lennox obliterated every other performer of the night, and it wasn't even close. Her voice, her emoting of a lyric and her general presence were just sublime. My LORD what the young singers of today must think in seeing her perform (Madonna??? Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee--not even in the same room with Annie). Me thinks some psychiatrists are going to get more new "hip" clients, LOL!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Kirijax said:
1972Murat said:
Annie Lennox is just so good. So much power and stage presence. She is aging like the finest of wines.

Me three. I mention her in another thread on this forum called Favorite Singers:

kskate2 said:
I'm a huge music lover so this list will grow as I think of others. Won't divide them into genres.

Female: The Queen, Anita Baker, Natalie Cole, Adele, CeCe Winans, Patsy Cline, Mahalia Jackson, Joss Stone, Minnie Ripperton, Basia, Maysa Leak, Ann Wilson, Chaka, Whitney, Sade, Teena Marie, Annie Lennox, Ann Nesby, Norah Jones, Roberta Flack

Male: Luther Vandross, Tony Bennett, Sinatra, Buble, Maurice White of EWF, Lionel Richie, Al Green, Peter Cetera, Prince, Billy Joel, Donald Fagen, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond, Otis Redding, Will Downing, Geddy Lee of Rush, Pavorotti

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Kirijax said:
1972Murat said:

Me three. I mention her in another thread on this forum called Favorite Singers:

kskate2 said:
I'm a huge music lover so this list will grow as I think of others. Won't divide them into genres.

Female: The Queen, Anita Baker, Natalie Cole, Adele, CeCe Winans, Patsy Cline, Mahalia Jackson, Joss Stone, Minnie Ripperton, Basia, Maysa Leak, Ann Wilson, Chaka, Whitney, Sade, Teena Marie, Annie Lennox, Ann Nesby, Norah Jones, Roberta Flack

Male: Luther Vandross, Tony Bennett, Sinatra, Buble, Maurice White of EWF, Lionel Richie, Al Green, Peter Cetera, Prince, Billy Joel, Donald Fagen, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond, Otis Redding, Will Downing, Geddy Lee of Rush, Pavorotti

I would add George Michael.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kirijax Music, TV, Cinema and The Arts 6