# 2 : How Well Do You Know Your Classic Westerns ?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'll play later. But Westerns are a pretty creaky genre. (I'm a film geek, but not everyone is.) Wanna try something more plausible for people around here next time? People around here like sci-fi, superheroes, fantasy, and childish comedies. But screw them, and I'll go toe-to-toe with you on any quiz you like! :yahoo:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I got 35. That was a hard quiz. I would like to mention a film that was in the quiz: The 3 Burials of Melquiades Estrada. It's a beautiful little film. Set on the border between US/Mexico. Everyone speaks Spanish and English, to some extent, and they never really tell you when you're in Texas and when you're in Mexico. Very much a film of our times.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'll play later. But Westerns are a pretty creaky genre. (I'm a film geek, but not everyone is.) Wanna try something more plausible for people around here next time? People around here like sci-fi, superheroes, fantasy, and childish comedies. But screw them, and I'll go toe-to-toe with you on any quiz you like! :yahoo:

Thanks. I'll look out for these and post em if theyre good and challenging. Now how are you on dark B/W 1940's era Film Noirs, particularly Bogey ones ?

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I got 35. That was a hard quiz. I would like to mention a film that was in the quiz: The 3 Burials of Melquiades Estrada. It's a beautiful little film. Set on the border between US/Mexico. Everyone speaks Spanish and English, to some extent, and they never really tell you when you're in Texas and when you're in Mexico. Very much a film of our times.

Well done. The trilogy spaghetti -westerns with Clint Eastwood are the BEST wouldn't you say so ?

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
I like comedies, musicals & films based on true stories & books. Well you know what I like to watch. You participated in a few of my film quizzes.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I like comedies, musicals & films based on true stories & books. Well you know what I like to watch. You participated in a few of my film quizzes.
try and look for the late 1940s Double Indemnity ?