Your Most Frightening Movie Monster (Viewer Discretion Advised)

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Ok, I just watched a couple of very creepy movies this week. One was Sinister and the other was Babadook. Both of the monsters in these movies kinda freaked me out.

Bagul from Sinister
tumblr_mw68zeuu891qj7u8ao1_500.gif

Babadook
hqdefault.jpg

Maybe you guys don't think much of it but these scare the crap out of me.

But my worst ever and I still get creeped out when I see it is Captain Howdy from the Exorcist. You only see him is flashes but it's enough. I still get a bit freaked out at night sometimes when for whatever reason I remember it.

Captain Howdy
images

So, for therapeutic purposes, what movie monster still freaks you out even to this day? Make sure you post a pic with it!

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That scene from The Exorcist also freaked me out. Another was the thing from under the bed in Phantasm. Finally, the scene with the Nostradamus' captain (Tom Skeritt) in the air tubes with the Alien also got me going as much or more than the creature coming out of John Hurt's stomach.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Hmmm... toss up between Jaws and Alien. At a pinch.. jaws, that's more real!

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
shawnbm said:
That scene from The Exorcist also freaked me out. Another was the thing from under the bed in Phantasm. Finally, the scene with the Nostradamus' captain (Tom Skeritt) in the air tubes with the Alien also got me going as much or more than the creature coming out of John Hurt's stomach.

Yeah that chasing the Alien through the tubes scene was intense. That one left a mark for sure.

Alien_classic-scene_Dallas_Ridley-Scott_3_top10films.jpg