Will Jon Steward malicilously satirize Marie Harf?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you all thought that Jon Stewart and his crew at the Daily Show would mock Marie Harf's counter-factual, counter-empirical assertion last week that defeating ISIS and other Islamic terrorist groups required fighting poverty so that angry young men and women aren't attracted to the idea of (non-)Islamic jihad. (Harf is one of the State Department spokeswomen.)

Yesterday, we found out that the British member of ISIS who beheaded the two Americans a couple months ago was born in Qatar, but then raised and educated in London. He also earned a degree in computer science, so he was no dummy without job prospects. Moreover, "Jihadi John" is just one of a long line of members of al-Qaeda or ISIS with advanced degrees from Western universities - as Michael Scheuer as pointed out repeatedly, without anyone taking heed apparently.

So here is my question: will Jon Stewart and his crew craft a nasty little squib about Marie Harf? If this was Sarah Palin, the mockery would be endless.

I won't hold my breath.....