Will Hillary own up to funding head-chopping militants in Syria?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We will see in a few minutes! She will probably brush off her errors and instead cite them as "qualifications" she possesses for the Oval Office.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
She is so vague in everything she says. Unbelievable. Must be the reason people support her. All the same talk but nothing concrete. I have to admit that DT did better than I thought he would do.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nice job framing a non-partisan question.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Am I understanding the thread question right? Is HRC being accused of funding ISIS?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
She is so vague in everything she says. Unbelievable. Must be the reason people support her. All the same talk but nothing concrete. I have to admit that DT did better than I thought he would do.

BILLIE - we have to understand one thing about Hillary --

she is VERY expensive -- a photo shot with her -- from among her ''funders"

requires 10,000 dollars -- for teenage children..
many times more if an adult wants a photo with her...

tha'ts how she operates - she and her billie...

but withENOUGH money -- uh -- maybe in the hundreds of millions worth, maybe even a billion - PLUS -- complete immunity --

she'll spill the beans on 'how it's done'...it's like a BOOK SIGNING thingie for hillary u see -- all BUSINESS , money and power.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We will see in a few minutes! She will probably brush off her errors and instead cite them as "qualifications" she possesses for the Oval Office.

don't worry -- if yo didn'/t get her answer in the first debate --

she's just rehearsing to make it perfect yet --

the answer about her head-chopping terrorists --

|"RUSSIA DID IT". just watch - as the campaign and debate goes -- she's going to move more and more into ''it's russia's fault' it's the russian threat, russia must be stopped. russia is breaking into your personal lives, putin did it. they won't stop letting the terrorists off the hook ..."

I said it here first -- as i often do on other things........and am always right.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
and ENTIRE ''ELECTION'' system - media, etc..is in fact following the HILLARY, BILL CLINTON SCRIPT.

THAT includes the sanctimonious ''analysts" after the debates -- AND the american pundist who populate or make themselves '''available for analysis" TO foreign news and tv and outlets.

it's all about CROWNING HILLARY -- you see.

THIS is all about america's coming EMPRESS OF WAR , TERROR , BLOOD AND PROFITS.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nice job framing a non-partisan question.

Unlike Democrats, I do not pretend to be "unbiased." I strive to be evenhanded, thorough, and honest. But being free of prejudice is humanly impossible, as is demonstrated by the clowns at CNN and BBC every day. They claim to be unprejudiced but they are among the most childishly partisan people the world has ever seen.

So I was not claiming to be nonpartisan. I was trying to make a point and I stand by it firmly. Hillary's ideas of arming the "rebels" in Syria was a bad idea that has negative consequences.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Where would you rank Muslims on America's list of issues Cali?

I would suggest it should be pretty low. It seems a smokescreen...

I would say that the Islamic question is very significant in the long run for the entire Western world, but in the short run it is much more of a practical concern for Europe because of the refugee crisis.

However, as an intellectual and religious issue the debates over Islam are vital to the U.S. They cut to the core of other general problems, such as historical ignorance and hostility to Christianity among the ruling class.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Am I understanding the thread question right? Is HRC being accused of funding ISIS?

No, I was accusing her State Department of sending money and arms to opposition groups in Syria, some of whom were jihadists.

We have also learned from WikiLeaks that Hillary knew Saudi Arabia and Qatar were giving money to ISIS but she took money from those governments anyway for the Clinton Foundation.

Reactions: Billie