Wikileaks: Hillary privately against gay marriage.....

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have my objections to Hillary but I have to give her credit for properly understanding this issue. Her opposition to gay marriage shows that she is capable of rationally understanding serious isues. Props to Hillary for being much more intelligent than the rest of her party (and LGBT-supporting Trump) on this question. She is publicly for the LGBT movement out of political expediency, but privately she knows what the rational position is.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-secretly-opposes-equality/

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
My understanding is her position has evolved over time. Same with Obama. Not sure there's anything necessarily wrong with that. If those videos were over the last couple of years then maybe there would be a case?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My understanding is her position has evolved over time. Same with Obama. Not sure there's anything necessarily wrong with that. If those videos were over the last couple of years then maybe there would be a case?

My understanding was that she denied her original position... will double check it when i get chance.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

in her case -- ''evolving position" is a nice way of saying SHE LIED.

you are adopting the clintonesque perfect ''triangulation" -- go right, go left, go middle..until you find the path that is to your best interest...and lie and lie in such a way as to make it ''plausibly deniable" -- perfectly clintonian...

LIE that you went LEFT, lie that you went RIGHT, lie THAT YOU went up or down or back ...just keep lying while using the present lie to ''advance" to the next lie as the step to the next advancement and next lie...

the clintons are like PUTTY -- they can mold themselves into ANY shape they want...so long as 'CLINTON goes forward". they can be for ''gay rights" to the gays, for ''traditional family values" ''in private" to the right people (for their support -- ''and when i'm president, don't worry -- i'll control the gays" -- and TO gays ''when i'm president - don't worry - i'll protect you from the strict purians" -
to the labor - "dont' worry i'm with you against wall street honchos" -- to wall street - ''dont' worry --i'm just telling the workers something to get their vote"...

Last edited:

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
CLINTON is the epitome of this poetry by Sir Walter Scott...

"OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE,
WHEN WE FIRST PRACTICE TO DECEIVE|".

except that Hillary does it BEYOND...

caught in her lies -- all she does is expertly shout over it with more lies...one lie replaces another --

of course with the entire western Media and ''news" helping her to it, too.

how nice...

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

David Axelrod - a close adviser to Obama - has said that Obama was always for gay marriage but hid it from the general public early in his political career to not come across as radical. I believe Axelrod, whose parents were members of the Communist Party USA.

Gay marriage is not a rational policy, so it is entirely fitting that a feeble-minded ignoramus like Obama would be for it consistently. Hillary is against it but she doesn't give a damn about standing for principles because she wants to get power, which often requires looking fashionable.

Reactions: teddytennisfan