US Open 2020 Draw Challenge

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If you aren't a member of the Tennis Frontier website (the one you're reading - sign up - top right and then we can track your score), then...

1. Goto http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/ and register a new account (if you haven't got an account already). Try and use the same username as you use on this website.

2. When you are registered, click the GROUP menu option (at the top) and join the Discuss.Tennis Group.

3. Then click BRACKET menu option at the top and you'll see the tournaments for either WTA or ATP. Click In the second column, you will see a "Make your picks now" link. Click on this to make your picks. You can toggle between ATP and WTA tournament listing by clicking the "WTA" and "ATP" buttons at the top.

You're playing for a place in the Hall of Fame! -https://www.tennisfrontier.com/tennisforum/pages/hall-of-fame/

It's fun...do play! Thanks @AnonymousFan for promoting this.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Thanks, @Moxie for creating the thread.

Incredibly difficult bracket challenge, given all of the time off, and questions surrounding mental and physical fitness. Should be exciting!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks, @Moxie for creating the thread.

Incredibly difficult bracket challenge, given all of the time off, and questions surrounding mental and physical fitness. Should be exciting!
A few more hours to get picks in. Remember that Paire is out, replaced by Granollers, for those who are playing. I agree that it's a tough year to pick, with only the vaguest glimpse of form this past week. Could be the Wild West.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

tented

Administrator
Reactions
A few more hours to get picks in. Remember that Paire is out, replaced by Granollers, for those who are playing. I agree that it's a tough year to pick, with only the vaguest glimpse of form this past week. Could be the Wild West.

Exactly. I’m guessing the field is ripe for upsets, but which players? In which rounds? The temptation is always to put the seeds through, but inevitably several go out early. Tough calls this year.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Congrats to @Moxie for winning the WTA challenge! :clap: :party-popper:
You are very kind to point that out. I don't have time to put up a thread, but if anyone is interested in playing the draw challenge for Rome, it's still open for ATP and WTA. A few hours left!

Reactions: AnonymousFan