US Election 2016 Live Streams

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
trump speaking NOW.

"I just got a call from Secretary hillary clinton..she congratulated me on our victory" .

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
''we will build partnerships and fairness with all countries..not seek hostility and conflict|". TRUMP.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
WHATEVER trump IS GOING TO BE LLIKE as president -- hopefully BETTER than has been Since at least 1990...

one thing is CERTAINLY CORRECT:

the BLOOD AMBITION KILLARY and her ambition for power is -- once more down the drain...........

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
2 times presidential candidate

HILLARY -- the world just doesn't want you...she should have gotten THAT memo long ago...

ain't got nuthin to do bout being ''the first woman president" --

look at what happened to another 'FIRST" -- the black guy and his DISASTROUS presidency...

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think many female voters will whinge that Hillary lost because of sexism, as if some haven't already. Truth is, she carried so much baggage, and many didn't like it. She did a lot of horrible things and tried too hard to pose presidential.....well, enough smart people don't buy it.

One sided media bashing of Trump clearly orchestrated.....as i said, is a MAJOR turn off.

if she was capable like she tried to pose and brainwash many idiots, she wouldn't have run such a poor election campaign.

She is just dumb, get over it already.

She lost against someone she described 'nothing but a mouth' previously, now she's lost to an asshole.

Some idiot asked if i support Trump? guess what, the first impression for me was, someone should kick him.

Democrats only have themselves to blame, as they were to stupid to rig it for Clinton. Sanders was always the one, and they wasted a good candidate. Perhaps was all because they want to see a woman win?

It was never about gender that would win this election. It was all about which candidate was less bad.

So Clinton lost, when one thinks of her objectively, without feelings of like/dislike, you would see wall street, mixing with rich and famous (Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Katie Perry, seriously?), wars, misuse of emails containing classified info, dishonesty hidden under pretty presentation...... makes you wonder what buffoons would vote for her?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think many female voters will whinge that Hillary lost because of sexism, as if some haven't already. Truth is, she carried so much baggage, and many didn't like it. She did a lot of horrible things and tried too hard to pose presidential.....well, enough smart people don't buy it.

One sided media bashing of Trump clearly orchestrated.....as i said, is a MAJOR turn off.

if she was capable like she tried to pose and brainwash many idiots, she wouldn't have run such a poor election campaign.

She is just dumb, get over it already.

She lost against someone she described 'nothing but a mouth' previously, now she's lost to an asshole.

Some idiot asked if i support Trump? guess what, the first impression for me was, someone should kick him.

Democrats only have themselves to blame, as they were to stupid to rig it for Clinton. Sanders was always the one, and they wasted a good candidate. Perhaps was all because they want to see a woman win?

It was never about gender that would win this election. It was all about which candidate was less bad.

So Clinton lost, when one thinks of her objectively, without feelings of like/dislike, you would see wall street, mixing with rich and famous (Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Katie Perry, seriously?), wars, misuse of emails containing classified info, dishonesty hidden under pretty presentation...... makes you wonder what buffoons would vote for her?

i certainly find BOTH distasteful. simply not to be forgotten from the intensity of the contest is the fact that this is NOT anything near what the high claims of ''decency" of 'global leadership' from america is about -- it is STILL hubris , at the end of the day.

BUT -- the hillary - barring what trump shows of course --

is a PROVEN , DEMONSTRABLE CRIMINAL , both economic, and financial and political and globally as a player of war criminality.

and LITERALLY A VERY , very dangerous socio-path like those she surrounded herself with and behind her and ''walked with her"

the FACT alone that BILL KRISTOL the ''godfather of neo-cons" was in that camp, albright, brzezinski -- etc..THESE ARE the people

''intellectually" responsible for leading the path to ENDLESS IMPERIAL AMERICAN WARS...

and americans insteaad buried their heads in the sand -- and talked about their PROVINCIAL concerns as ''women's rights' -- gay rights (and i say this - with full disclosure -- I AM GAY -- and i could see right through the fakery of such fake concerns about ''human rights' from them) --

''latinos" this and blacks that --

while ALL ALONG for decades they've been USED by the clintons and democrats WHATEVER ELSE the hideous republican and racist matters were in america. which is a COMMON american problem anyway -- in BOTH parties.

GOOD RIDDANCE to killary and obama.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
haha, she even faked support for LGBT groups. Too obvious that she would do or say anything to get elected.....and look what happened.

seems weird that she hasn't come out yet, as the defeated, is she home plotting something horrible and mean instead of congratulating her opponent?

Let's see what happens next.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
haha, she even faked support for LGBT groups. Too obvious that she would do or say anything to get elected.....and look what happened.

seems weird that she hasn't come out yet, as the defeated, is she home plotting something horrible and mean instead of congratulating her opponent?

Let's see what happens next.

SHE PROBABLY GOT HERSELF HOARSE screaming at her aides for ''losing the election"!!!

hillary NEVER admits she is NOT right - never.

destroyed LIBYA with herself as one of the MAIN architects? millions in misery -- creating a hotbed of terrorism such as when people LOSE their livelihoods and likely in desperation and anger become EASY targets for radicalization?

what was SHE and samantha powers whisering to obama thinking? or perhaps THEY LIKE things that way? such as with their policie she promises for MORE of the same in syria and iran and onwards to russia etc..?

these are NIHILISTS -- people who will KILL AND THROW THE WORLD INTO CHAOS and blood and destruction

for NO OTHER REASON than that |"I AM RIGHT!!!".

that's why she has been SO dangerous -- more than the moxies here are willing to confront because they think

she CARES about women's right's about gay rights (like for ME a gay) - or blacks' rights , or unemployed etc...

when in fact they are GOOD BAITING -- to get votes and afterwards

do things that are the EXACT opposite of what she and her ilk talk about as ''human rights'. that they care so MUCH about.