TP posters' tennis vids/gifs

N

Nekro

mrzz, do you have any tennis vids/gifs? I see shawnbm is a player too and i just learnt from BB AntiPusher is a good player respected a lot by the community, do they have any tennis vids? mtf has Johnny Groove with tennis vids, t4u had Scott with tennis vids, anybody here? apart from Scoop? at least he has a vid on the net:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
When I have a chance, I'll have to search the old TF threads. I thought I remember AP posting some video.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Best player who ever posted on TF was Chris Lewis, who made a Wimbledon final!

Scoop's hit with a few big names... on the old tennis.com site, Goongoozler had hit with Borg.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
mrzz, do you have any tennis vids/gifs? I see shawnbm is a player too and i just learnt from BB AntiPusher is a good player respected a lot by the community, do they have any tennis vids? mtf has Johnny Groove with tennis vids, t4u had Scott with tennis vids, anybody here? apart from Scoop? at least he has a vid on the net:

Wow! Sorry Nekro I simply haven't see this till exactly now. My only video is also hitting against the wall, and I don't think it counts! I need to ask my wife to film as I need to correct a few things, so I'll chose carefully to look good here!