The Boss and the E Street Band Live in Paris, France

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band June 29 1985 Paris concert:

includes Born in the USA , Badlands , Out in the Street, Atlantic City, Shut Out the Light , Working on the Highway ,Glory Days, The Promised Land, Thunder Road, Cover Me ,Dancing in the Dark, Hungry Heart, Cadillac Ranch, Downbound Train, I'm on Fire ,Because the Night Rosalita (Come Out Tonight), Can't Help Falling in Love , Born to Run, Ramrod ,Twist and Shout ,Do You Love Me? Rockin' All Over the World .

Bruce's 'Glory Days' alright . This back when he was promoting, possibly his best album Born in the U.S.A (released 1984). Interesting to hear Bruce versions of 'Can't Help Falling in Love' and 'Rockin' All Over the World (John Fogerty).

Reactions: tented

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band June 29 1985 Paris concert:

includes Born in the USA , Badlands , Out in the Street, Atlantic City, Shut Out the Light , Working on the Highway ,Glory Days, The Promised Land, Thunder Road, Cover Me ,Dancing in the Dark, Hungry Heart, Cadillac Ranch, Downbound Train, I'm on Fire ,Because the Night Rosalita (Come Out Tonight), Can't Help Falling in Love , Born to Run, Ramrod ,Twist and Shout ,Do You Love Me? Rockin' All Over the World .

Bruce's 'Glory Days' alright . This back when he was promoting, possibly his best album Born in the U.S.A (released 1984). Interesting to hear Bruce versions of 'Can't Help Falling in Love' and 'Rockin' All Over the World (John Fogerty).

That's a good 1. Thank you very much for sharing.

Reactions: Vince Evert