[Scoop Malinowski] Facing Federer: Dominik Hrbaty

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Dominik Hrbaty's excerpt on "Facing Federer" by Scoop.

http://www.tennisfrontier.com/news/atp-tennis/facing-federer-dominik-hrbatys-take/

tented

Administrator
Reactions
RE: Facing Federer: Dominik Hrbaty

1972Murat said:
"Sitting on the bench together at Wimbledon" . Wow...would that ever happen today?

It was only a few years ago. 2008, I think. I remember Federer looking a little thrown when Dominik first sat down next to him, but they quickly started joking and smiling. It was the final changeover, if I remember correctly, so the match was soon over.

I can't think of an example of it since then, but I didn't see every Roddick match. ;)

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions

I think McEnroe and Connors did it one time for one of their US Open showdowns ) It wouldn't be much of a surprise if Maria and Serena do this at some point )

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca

Scoopm said:
I think McEnroe and Connors did it one time for one of their US Open showdowns ) It wouldn't be much of a surprise if Maria and Serena do this at some point )

The only way I can see JMac and Connors sitting on the same bench is because they fought over whose bench it was and could not come to an agreement ...;)

tented

Administrator
Reactions

1972Murat said:
Scoopm said:

The only way I can see JMac and Connors sitting on the same bench is because they fought over whose bench it was and could not come to an agreement ...;)

:lolz: :clap This deserves more than only "liking" it. Hilarious.