[Scoop Malinowski] Ana Ivanovic Biofile

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
1 day too late.. :rolleyes: (lost to Genie)
tell you what I would do if I was Ana...
I would have cut my hair short! (not boys style, but short), and start a new chapter in my life dedicated to work and not to the "glamour" and the easy life!
She is too busy having fun. The FO 08 winner kicked butt and was a fighter. The 2014 Ana is a softy who likes to have fun... Its all about the attitude.
I have serious doubts if she will ever change BACK to what she was 5 years ago.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
I think full credit has to go to Bouchard. She is a force, playing and fighting so hard, has power and poise but another factor is the extraordinary support from her Army. It surely is inspiring Genie and making her very happy to get that kind of love from a group of fans. And it has to be distracting and disconcerting to all opponents who have to be inwardly wondering, Why don't I have such great fans as Genie?? Genie's Army is making a major influence IMO. Many players have credited their fan support was the difference in winning and losing. Genie's fan support this tournament is second to none and even more impressive than Federer's. Even Federer does not have fanatics who sing and dance for him at all his matches and practices like Genie's Army.

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
I can't believe she is hanging on to her Peugeot 207

Thanks for this Biofile(and others) Scoop, it's real fun to read.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Glad you enjoyed it Kiu, it was one of my favorites, she gave many thoughtful interesting answers.