Roland Garros Day 6: Friday, May 30 - Order of Play

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I was impressed with Tomljanovic's win over Radwanska 64 64.
Tomljanovic will play CSN next,who has been playing good clay court tennis.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Someone, anyone please knock out Sharapova. Just can't take that screaming anymore and then those smiles and blow kisses to everyone after the match as if it's ok. It's not. Let's go Stosur!

I am afraid this is where Stosur's run comes to a end.Stosur has a poor record against Maria.
Though I have been impressed with Stosur in this tournament.Stosur's game is made for clay tennis,I have always thought it was her best surface.

my sherona

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
fashionista said:
Kirijax said:
Someone, anyone please knock out Sharapova. Just can't take that screaming anymore and then those smiles and blow kisses to everyone after the match as if it's ok. It's not. Let's go Stosur!

I am afraid this is where Stosur's run comes to a end.Stosur has a poor record against Maria.
Though I have been impressed with Stosur in this tournament.Stosur's game is made for clay tennis,I have always thought it was her best surface.

Another Maria hater lame excuse to hate. There's a mute button, Einstein .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
^ I dont think there was any 'hate' in my post against Maria?
I was just stating the obvious.Anyone who has watched Maria v Stosur matches will understand why,Maria is too good for Stosur.

my sherona

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
fashionista said:
I was just stating the obvious.Anyone who has watched Maria v Stosur matches will understand why,Maria is too good for Stosur.

Sorry, My mistake it was meant for kirijaxass.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
my sherona said:
fashionista said:

Sorry, My mistake it was meant for kirijaxass.

If you're going to go with such a rude comment, you might combine it with being more cautious. And no need to make a poster's name into a crude insult. Kirijax is not obligated to like Maria. The "ignore" button works on your side of the monitor, too, btw.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Can't agree on the outfit. I don't like that color combination. :nono

We seem to share nothing in fashion taste. I think those colors look great together. Oh, well.

R

Rose

Garbine and Genie won :D I saw Garbine's first set and they had just started the 2nd set when the rain came yet again! She didn't let the big win over Serena have any carry over to the Match today. A lot of players when they have a big win they will lose the very next Match that they play!

I was sorry Aga lost, but about every Match this year she has been taped up somewhere :cry

R

Rose

tented said:
Bouchard d. Larsson, 7-5, 6-4 :clap

I'm sure Rose will be happy, too!
Thanks for always remembering me :) And I was delighted it was a straight set Match :D

And if the outfit colors being talked about were Maria's I didn't like them :nono Pink yes looked great on her--orange no and pink and orange together is a big :nono for me!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Rose said:
tented said:
Bouchard d. Larsson, 7-5, 6-4 :clap

I'm sure Rose will be happy, too!
Thanks for always remembering me :) And I was delighted it was a straight set Match :D

And if the outfit colors being talked about were Maria's I didn't like them :nono Pink yes looked great on her--orange no and pink and orange together is a big :nono for me!

Moxie and Kiu like it. It must be an East coast thing. :)

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
And don't forget my sherona, who likes anything Maria wears!

The 6th day is history, big upset being the 3rd seed and big win going Maria's way.
1405301048388939692_o.jpg

AJLA TOMLJANOVIC

Out of the 8 ladies left in the top of the draw, only #7 Maria and #8 Angelique are left as single digit seeds, all others are either double digit seeds(3) or unseeded(3 of these too).

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Rose said:

Moxie and Kiu like it. It must be an East coast thing. :)

Just to defend Kiu, and me, and the East Coast, for taste…it's not "pink and orange." (Which I don't have a problem with, anyway,) but it's a pale pink leaning to lavender-grey with melon accents. Cool vs. warm. Elegant, and summery, at the same time.