Only Fools and Horses

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
I guess it's my turn to set the questions.

1. What did Rodney have G.C.S.E.'s in?
  2. In Jolly boys outing where does the pub trip take the regulars of the Nags head?
  3. What does Trigger call Rodney?
  4. What is Boycie's wife called?
  5. Who does David Jason play?
  6. Who does Nicholas Lindhurst play?
  7. Who was played by Roger Lloyd Pack?
  8. What is Del Boy & Rodney's vehicle?
  9. What is the prequel called which was made later?
  10. What is the sequel called which follows the story of what Boycie & Marlene did after they went to live in the country?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What did Rodney have G.C.S.E.'s in?

Art & ?? Not sure about the second one.

In Jolly boys outing where does the pub trip take the regulars of the Nags head?

Margate

What does Trigger call Rodney?

Dave

What is Boycie's wife called?

Marlene

Who does David Jason play?

Delboy

Who does Nicholas Lindhurst play?

Rodney

Who was played by Roger Lloyd Pack?

Trigger

What is Del Boy & Rodney's vehicle?

3 wheel Robin Reliant

What is the prequel called which was made later?

Don't know, never watched it.

What is the sequel called which follows the story of what Boycie & Marlene did after they went to live in the country?
The Green Green Grass

Horsa

Reactions
What did Rodney have G.C.S.E.'s in?

Art & ?? Not sure about the second one.

In Jolly boys outing where does the pub trip take the regulars of the Nags head?

Margate

What does Trigger call Rodney?

Dave

What is Boycie's wife called?

Marlene

Who does David Jason play?

Delboy

Who does Nicholas Lindhurst play?

Rodney

Who was played by Roger Lloyd Pack?

Trigger

What is Del Boy & Rodney's vehicle?

3 wheel Robin Reliant

What is the prequel called which was made later?

Don't know, never watched it.

What is the sequel called which follows the story of what Boycie & Marlene did after they went to live in the country?
The Green Green Grass
The other subject Rodney Trotter got a G.C.S.E. in was Maths & the answer to question 9 was Rock & Chips which was about who they thought Rodney's Dad was & the lives of Rodney's Mother & Dad before Rodney was born. (It featured Nicholas Lindhurst playing Rodney's Dad.) Other than that you've got them all right. Well done!

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just came here to say that this show was an absolute classic and still is, humor at it's best. It was so popular in Croatia that thay still show it every few years. I don't know a single person that doesn't like this show. There was not much on tv before, but when they showed this we sat home and laughed. So damn good.

Our national tv always liked british tv production. They showed You rang my lord, Monthy Python, Fawlty Towers, Black adder, Mr. Bean, Midsomer Murders :yahoo:( my wife likes this), Downton Abbey and many other detective series and dramas.

A bit offtopic, but from the new ones I follow Peaky Blinders and Broadchurch. I like detective stuff I can't help myself and if there is some mystery to it I like it even more. I think Trapped (2015) was quite good. Still have to watch Black Mirror. There is others, this is just from the top of my head.

Horsa

Reactions
Just came here to say that this show was an absolute classic and still is, humor at it's best. It was so popular in Croatia that thay still show it every few years. I don't know a single person that doesn't like this show. There was not much on tv before, but when they showed this we sat home and laughed. So damn good.

Our national tv always liked british tv production. They showed You rang my lord, Monthy Python, Fawlty Towers, Black adder, Mr. Bean, Midsomer Murders :yahoo:( my wife likes this), Downton Abbey and many other detective series and dramas.

A bit offtopic, but from the new ones I follow Peaky Blinders and Broadchurch. I like detective stuff I can't help myself and if there is some mystery to it I like it even more. I think Trapped (2015) was quite good. Still have to watch Black Mirror. There is others, this is just from the top of my head.
I like "You rang my Lord", "Monty Python" & "Fawlty Towers" too.