Most Difficult Shot In Tennis?

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I would like to hear opinions from fellow players of various levels. Also, even if you are not a player at all, you can still talk about what LOOKS most difficult to you.

I am a 5.5 player and for me, the DTL backhand has always been the most difficult shot. By the way, the slice DTL has been my bread and butter for ages, so no problem there, but the top spin, or flat DTL is always touch and go. I am a single hander but I am not really sure if that is a reason. Also, if it is forehand to backhand exchange, I am pretty solid there too, but when it comes to changing the direction , I start struggling. I have good days, bad days...

If I had to pick a second shot, I would have to say a high backhand volley, almost overhead high. That is a tough one to control and requires a nice wrist action. I really enjoy it when I pull one off right.

So, what bothers you, or what do you think is the most difficult shot in tennis ?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm a two-hander on the backhand and a flat DTL backhand is difficult. I modelled my backhand on Borg's, so I scoop and lift and to hit anything resembling a flat low one DTL with any power, I have to stand well wide of the ball and clobber it.

Result is the same as any of my backhands, actually - backstop fence! :lolz:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Playing Tennis 3