Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Seasons Greetings and Goodwill to all men (and women). Enjoy your holiday breaks and time with friends and family.

peace.jpg

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Merry Christmas brother, all to all who post and read here! Hope you have a peaceful, plentiful and happy time - and a wonderful 2023! :party-popper:
Always a good time to come together my friend, put differences aside and focus on what binds us together. I went to a Catholic Church last night for an evening service (Missus is a catholic, and my kids were born into it) - I'm not a subscriber to the current institution by any means, but the flock was on song - doing good things, and the vibes were all good. Merry Christmas.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Always a good time to come together my friend, put differences aside and focus on what binds us together. I went to a Catholic Church last night for an evening service (Missus is a catholic, and my kids were born into it) - I'm not a subscriber to the current institution by any means, but the flock was on song - doing good things, and the vibes were all good. Merry Christmas.
That’s great, and nice to do family stuff together. I got photos from a friend in Malaga, they’re outdoors wearing shorts, and I was thinking if you and all the Australians, enjoying a totally different, outdoors Christmas, and yet it’s still a time to come together, as you say!

Reactions: britbox

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Midnight Mass at Christmas time is my favorite time of the year, I am glad you enjoyed your evening service, my husband is not a Catholic but he always comes with me to Midnight Mass and also puts money on the plate when it comes around lol!
Here in Sydney we enjoyed a warm summer Christmas Day and went for a swim later in the day.I hope your Christmas Day was a happy one!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Odds and Ends 9
britbox Odds and Ends 7
britbox Odds and Ends 5
britbox Odds and Ends 8
nehmeth Odds and Ends 11