[John Masters] Out with the Old, In with the New (but some things don't change)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
RE: [Masterclass] Out with the Old, In with the New (but some things don't change)

Nice overview of the past year, and the start of the new one. Thanks, Masterclass.

masterclass

Masters Champion
Reactions
RE: [Masterclass] Out with the Old, In with the New (but some things don't change)

Moxie629 said:
Nice overview of the past year, and the start of the new one. Thanks, Masterclass.

Thanks for having the patience to read it Mox. I know it was a bit lengthy.. :)

Respectfully,
masterclass

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Thanks for the write up MC.

R

Rose

Great read :) But why don't you finish it up with the end of the AO?

masterclass

Masters Champion
Reactions

Genie4Ever said:

Thanks everyone for their comments.

Good suggestion Genie, but I might be making that part of my next blog entry. But I'll think about it.
Thanks.

Respectfully,
masterclass

R

Rose

masterclass said:
Genie4Ever said:

Thanks everyone for their comments.

Good suggestion Genie, but I might be making that part of my next blog entry. But I'll think about it.
Thanks.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Of course, you do have to have a next entry for your blog. But I just thought the AO would be the best ending for that entry. However, I couldn't write like that in a million years so I'll leave the writing to you!

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Good read. The only thing I disagree about is that this one no longer looks forward to meetings of Federer and Nadal ;)

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

El Dude said:
Good read. The only thing I disagree about is that this one no longer looks forward to meetings of Federer and Nadal ;)

When I was watching this Fedal episode, the commentators were going nuts over this 'classic'. Ridiculous. Clearly they hadn't been watching tennis since 2008.