International Women's Day

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Here in Brazil we have a day for the Indigenous people, that we call "Indíos", and also a day for the trees. So those two and International Women´s Day are my choice for the most important three days of the year.

Reactions: Moxie

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm heading to Chicago for the day and the entitled dames there are leading yet another march for what they call "a day without women" Apparently the group is taking off work so employers can see what it's like without women for a day. This type of crap is getting ridiculous.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm heading to Chicago for the day and the entitled dames there are leading yet another march for what they call "a day without women" Apparently the group is taking off work so employers can see what it's like without women for a day. This type of crap is getting ridiculous.

I don't know mate. When I was in banking, I wouldn't have minded. Some of those Sheila's were so outrageously good looking, they left a wake of silence on the trading floor. It would have been a productive day if none of them turned up! :lol6:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
What's a workplace without some eye candy? I was asked yesterday what'd I'd do without women, I guess for starters I'd be going to McDonald's more and I'd be jerking it more frequently. I guess I will let them have their day and their stupid marches :lol6:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks for putting up this thread, mrzz! I have a tough-girl song for it. Apparently, the women are in the lead on the resistance movement. I don't mind a laugh about "eye candy." We women appreciate it, as well. But we are a bit tired of sitting behind you, as if it's our place. We're kind of saying, "enough."

Last edited:
N

Nekro

Thanks for putting up this thread, mrzz! I have a tough-girl song for it. Apparently, the women are in the lead on the resistance movement. I don't mind a laugh about "eye candy." We women appreciate it, as well. But we are a bit tired of sitting behind you, as if it's our place. We're kind of saying, "enough."

Mimosa for you too :D
mimosa-7.jpg

Dunno, where i live women are equal in everything. Often they have the advantage even, lots of workplaces prefer eye candy for example :p

Yeah and look at metal bands, female frontwoman is the trend even in sub-genres like brutal death metal. Women are the stars and they deserve it :D :dance1:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nice, Nekro, thanks! I'm assuming that you live in Utopia. How's the weather there? Likely not feeling the effects of climate change, like the rest of us. Anyway, I'm glad there is someplace where women are equal in everything, or at least you're kind to think so, and that we deserve it. :rose::smooch:

N

Nekro

Nice, Nekro, thanks! I'm assuming that you live in Utopia. How's the weather there? Likely not feeling the effects of climate change, like the rest of us. Anyway, I'm glad there is someplace where women are equal in everything, or at least you're kind to think so, and that we deserve it. :rose::smooch:
I live in Hungary :D i think those decades of communism helped a lot, then women were completely equal according to the ruling ideology too :p And i think it's also the result of our good educational system, but luckily there are nice people in the world without those advantages too who treat women as equals :)

The weather here is spring weather, yesterday it was a bit rainy but then it became sunny, for today they predicted sunny and warm, atm the birds are chirping outside :D

Reactions: Moxie

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'd like to see that place too, where a woman can walk on the street topless and not get unwanted attention......like guys can, then i'll enjoy a visit for sure.

Equal in everything is a delusion, for example police force would be useless and collapse without men but take the women out, it would even have higher level of enforcement but less fun. don't know about others, but every time i get pulled over by female cops, it is funny that as they walk to my drivers side window i see their boobs before i can see their face. Then they put on a straight face going through the formalities as clearly they imitate how guys do it.....priceless!!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I live in Hungary :D i think those decades of communism helped a lot, then women were completely equal according to the ruling ideology too :p And i think it's also the result of our good educational system, but luckily there are nice people in the world without those advantages too who treat women as equals :)

The weather here is spring weather, yesterday it was a bit rainy but then it became sunny, for today they predicted sunny and warm, atm the birds are chirping outside :D
I think you could well be right that a communist society and a good education system may well have contributed to a real sense of equality.

The birds are coming out in full-throat in NYC as well. I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll see no more snow here. Happy Spring, Nekro.

Reactions: Nekro

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Many male billionaire entrepreneurs have set up to donate 90-95% of their fortune, yet i haven't heard one female equivalent doing that? come on, we are just different. can it be possible that different people are equal in everything?

or it's pc talk yet again.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just past the 50th anniversary of this, considered one of the greatest recordings ever. Aretha turned Otis Redding's song on its head.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
now this is a good article

https://www.domain.com.au/news/the-...reputations-across-australia-20170308-gutarr/

much better than those useless feminists banters crying victims. if you are good enough, prove it with performance. Trump was right saying that smart women go out and get it done, they don't need to tell you equality this and that crap. I pay most of my female employees than male ones because their contribution level is higher.....that's how free market works. if i don't pay well, someone else will.

But enough with those feminist whiners who go on and on about how the system is unfair to women, bla bla bla, and they always have something negative to say about men, or the society in favour of men, or the 'boys club'. We don't really see the opposite (men publish negative things about women), yet its so idiotic that the word 'misogyny' gets thrown around every second minute. Just look on the media and you almost say there is more misandry actually.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just past the 50th anniversary of this, considered one of the greatest recordings ever. Aretha turned Otis Redding's song on its head.

moxie - permanent banter lover.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
@Moxie! I am glad you are glad, but, well, errrr.. how can I say this...

I was being... ummm... bit of... sarcastic.

And @Nekro.... I HATE women fronting metal bands... apart from the vocalist of an Italian power metal band called White Skull. She´s fantastic.

N

Nekro

And @Nekro.... I HATE women fronting metal bands... apart from the vocalist of an Italian power metal band called White Skull. She´s fantastic.
Are you kidding me? Even my fav Brutal death metal band is female fronted. I've watched this show ard 7 times already, it's so good