Halep vs. Radwanska

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rubydo

Reactions
Si Si Simona said:
fashionista said:
As I said before take the positives....

Here is a positive. Simo will be mad now and will fight hard in Miami. The lose may even up and be in her favor after counting both tournaments :D
Had she done more in IW, then she wouldnt had the energy for Miami :)
Very positive way to look at it Si! Like your analysis of the match.:clap

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
rubydo said:
Si Si Simona said:
fashionista said:
As I said before take the positives....

Here is a positive. Simo will be mad now and will fight hard in Miami. The lose may even up and be in her favor after counting both tournaments :D
Had she done more in IW, then she wouldnt had the energy for Miami :)
Very positive way to look at it Si! Like your analysis of the match.:clap

She will be hungry and angry in Miami. I hope she wont have a mental scar from the Aga match. Who knows..

R

Rose

Sorry Si :( I hadn't heard about Simona's loss. I just heard the good news about Pennetta taking down Li :D I didn't get a chance to watch either Match. But an SF isn't bad for Simona at a large tennis tournament because she just started rising very quickly, very recently, and has lots of time to still improve her play! And she already has a great ranking now :)

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
Rose said:
Sorry Si :( I hadn't heard about Simona's loss. I just heard the good news about Pennetta taking down Li :D I didn't get a chance to watch either Match. But an SF isn't bad for Simona at a large tennis tournament because she just started rising very quickly, very recently, and has lots of time to still improve her play! And she already has a great ranking now :)

In a way its a good thing that she lost. She was on some California cloud there in IW.
She is back to earth and will bring her teeth to Miami. That Cali party is over, back to shark mode ;)
And if she will lose again so what? She is a fighter and a grinder. Thats what she did through her whole career.
People may like it or not, its their problem :cool:
Maybe that's what gave Aga the win. Aga came to fight and not mess around. Simo was on a success cloud and didn't have a chance. Aga played great but I wonder what if...

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
Simo comments after the match, translated by me from Romanian:

"A hard match. She played very well. All the balls were in her favor, and I had to run a lot. I think that I started the match a bit too soft. I was not ready to play. (mentally?... I guess)
But she is a great player. Its always hard playing against her.
I wanted to find my way in the match. I made it but it was too late in 1st set. She was better than me today."

In Romanian:
"A fost un meci greu. Ea a jucat foarte bine. Toate mingiile au fost pentru ea, iar eu a trebuit să alerg foarte mult. Cred că am început meciul un pic cam prea moale. Nu eram gata să joc.
Dar ea este o jucătoare mare. Este mereu dificil să joc împotriva ei. Am vrut să-mi găsesc calea în joc. Am făcut-o, dar a fost prea târziu în primul set. A fost mai bună decât mine azi"

Link: http://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/tenis/prima-reactie-a-simonei-halep-dupa-infrangerea-de-la-indian-wells-care-au-fost-cauzele-esecului-31062/

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vky65ngMf00[/video]