Happy Christmas

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Happy Christmas to Christians on the planet... and goodwill to those who aren't.

iu

Have a wonderful day. Especially for those in lockdown situations. Remember this crap is only temporary.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Happy Christmas to Christians on the planet... and goodwill to those who aren't.

iu

Have a wonderful day. Especially for those in lockdown situations. Remember this crap is only temporary.
Thank you very much. You too. I've shared my wishes in "Happy Yule" & a few songs too. I can repeat them here too but don't want to sound too much like a parrot.

Horsa

Reactions
Happy Yule means nothing to me, so I didn't respond to that post, but wish you goodwill and peace during the Christmas period.
O.k. Sorry. I celebrate both as my belief system allows me to. Yule on the shortest day of the year normally around the 20th & Xmas on the 25th. I'd go through the whole history but you probably already know it so have some idea of how I celebrate but I'm in a smokeless area so the only Yule log I have is a chocolate 1 which is gorgeous. Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

Horsa

Reactions

iu

Thank you very much. You too. I'm very sorry for my bad attitude earlier. Xmas Eve is about baking & Carol-singing. I've relaxed with some Bucks Fizz too.

I love that pic especially the donkey. That reminds me of my favourite Xmas Carol. Thank you very much for sharing.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Let's face it: as cynical as this song is, it has nothing on 2020. It's actually pretty cheery and lovely. 2020 gave cynical a new name.