Eurovision 2022

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Free money backing Ukraine as winners this year? Curious to know what people think.

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I wouldn't be surprised. "That'll learn ya, Putin! What ya gonna do now? Your shite song was better than their shite song and THEY WON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: Front242

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Russia were firm favourites too before they were refused entry.

Ukraine don't like it
Rockin' the Donbas
Rock the Donbas
Ukraine don't like it
Rockin' the Donbas
Rock the Donbas

• Haha
Reactions: tented and Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Russia were firm favourites too before they were refused entry.

Ukraine don't like it
Rockin' the Donbas
Rock the Donbas
Ukraine don't like it
Rockin' the Donbas
Rock the Donbas
It’s really all about the frocks and the sexy dancers, isn’t it? Nobody watches out for the music, unless they’re looking for a laugh. But some of those girls…I think Ukraine have a shot from that perspective, and I don’t even know who’s singing for them..

tented

Administrator
Reactions
It’s really all about the frocks and the sexy dancers, isn’t it? Nobody watches out for the music, unless they’re looking for a laugh. But some of those girls…I think Ukraine have a shot from that perspective, and I don’t even know who’s singing for them..

• Wow
Reactions: Kieran

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I'll be shocked if they don't win. They have no cute hoes dancing as you can see from their video. Spain do but their song has more cheese than an Edam factory. Imagine they may end up 3rd maybe overall. Ukraine are favourites by a country mile, Italy are 2nd favourites but no chance the host nation are winning again and personally I don't like their song at all. Sweden have a sucky ballad so Ukraine win given the sympathy votes now since they introduced people's votes and honestly their song is the best of the top ones at the bookies. Agree the songs are mostly a laugh.

Couldn't care less for this poop and haven't bet in years and did for this and that's the only reason I've an interest in it this year.

Last edited: