Carson on TCM

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
For those of you who don't know, TCM (Turner Classic Movies) has been airing 15-20 minute vignettes of interviews by Johnny Carson of the Tonight Show of famous people from the 1960s-1980s on Monday evenings. It is a delight to see these interviews, many of which have never aired since their original broadcast. No Carnac the Magnificent, Art Fern or FloydR.TurboAmerican, but great nonetheless. I still love hearing Ed laugh and the back and forth with Doc and the gang. So far I have seen Doris Day, Charlton Heston, George Burns, Mary Tyler Moore, Neil Simon, Drew Barrymore and Chevy Chase. More to come I am sure.

Heeeerrrrrrreeeeeeeee's Johnny!

(Cue the band)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
shawnbm said:
For those of you who don't know, TCM (Turner Classic Movies) has been airing 15-20 minute vignettes of interviews by Johnny Carson of the Tonight Show of famous people from the 1960s-1980s on Monday evenings. It is a delight to see these interviews, many of which have never aired since their original broadcast. No Carnac the Magnificent, Art Fern or FloydR.TurboAmerican, but great nonetheless. I still love hearing Ed laugh and the back and forth with Doc and the gang. So far I have seen Doris Day, Charlton Heston, George Burns, Mary Tyler Moore, Neil Simon, Drew Barrymore and Chevy Chase. More to come I am sure.

Heeeerrrrrrreeeeeeeee's Johnny!

(Cue the band)

Oh, what fun! Thanks for pointing it out, Shawn.