236 of 237 refugees to the US thus far.....

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
have been Muslim! Isn't that something? Mr. Obama made it sound like it would be a 50/50 proposition, but it turns out that he is as extreme in his favoritism as people accuse Trump of being.

If you are a refugee from Syria - a true refugee from Syria, that is - you had better hope you are not a Christian, because the very anti-Christian government of the United States will favor Muslims over you over time. Although, I must say that the nice thing about increasing Islamization in the West is that it will help to undermine the gay marriage movement. I do very much agree with the Muslims on that issue.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/04-christian-syrian-refugees-admitted-paris-attacks-include-236

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
For those saying the neighbours aren't doing enough... here's a camp on the Jordanian border
jordan-refugee-camp.jpg

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What is your point Federberg? I don't see how this outweighs the ugly pattern of rape and sexual assault in Germany, Sweden, and other parts of Europe by the migrants.

The Europeans - and in particular the utterly insane Germans like Merkel - deserve every bit of this. What they are doing to their own countries is absolutely crazy. The problems they are now going to have with terrorism and cultural tensions are going to be intractable.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I personally believe that what Jordan is doing is the right way to go about it. Saudi Arabai, UAE, Yemen and other oil-rich Sunni nations should be taking more and more of them in. But they don't really want to do that, so ...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
What is your point Federberg? I don't see how this outweighs the ugly pattern of rape and sexual assault in Germany, Sweden, and other parts of Europe by the migrants.

The Europeans - and in particular the utterly insane Germans like Merkel - deserve every bit of this. What they are doing to their own countries is absolutely crazy. The problems they are now going to have with terrorism and cultural tensions are going to be intractable.

Isolated cases mate. Isolated. You would have us believe that there are hordes of rapist jihadis running around Northern Europe, but I for one would like to see the statistics rather than swallow your prejudices wholesale.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Isolated cases mate. Isolated. You would have us believe that there are hordes of rapist jihadis running around Northern Europe, but I for one would like to see the statistics rather than swallow your prejudices wholesale.

On New Year's Eve, there were sexual assaults and rapes reported in Cologne (most notably) in addition to Helsinki, Kalmar, Vienna, Hamburg, Bielefield, Frankfurt, and Stuttgart. In the subsequent month and a half, there have been further sexual assaults reported by migrants in Stockholm, Munich, Zwickau, Vateras, Hannover, and then Vienna and Stuttgart again. That does not sound very isolated to me, unless you have a low standard for what constitutes being "isolated". We are talking about over 10 European cities that have experienced sexual assaults by migrants in the space of just a month and a half. (There could be more that haven't been reported as well.) Is that not enough to state there is a disturbing pattern?

I am not saying that there are hordes of "rapist jihadis". Actually, that is lumping two separate issues together. The two groups are usually separate when we are talking about Europe. The point is that the massive influx of migrants from the Middle East will unquestionably impact how European women and children are treated as well as increase the threat of terrorism. If you consult that list I posted, you will see that an IS commander was recently arrested in Germany in a center for refugees and that the ringleader of the Paris attacks entered France in a group of 90 undocumented migrants. There is this huge misconception out there that because most Muslims are not ISIS members or rapists that their presence is harmless. That is nonsense. Most Muslims might not want to live in a strict Shariah state but they sure as hell agree with terrorist groups on American foreign policy and Israel, and ultimately they have much more of a problem with non-Muslims than any Islamic terrorist group. They also subscribe to significantly different cultural norms. They provide the sea that the bad apples swim in, while often carrying with them hostile attitudes toward the West. You don't have to be an ISIS member as a Muslim to assist ISIS in pulling off attacks.

As I said to Billie, by inviting the migrants you are ultimately asking for repressive police states that restrict everyone's freedom. Have fun with shutting down railway stations like Munich had to before New Year's because of terrorism threats. Have fun with armed military personnel walking through major cities in broad daylight to snoop for terrorists like they did in Brussels back in November. Have fun with government raids of Muslim neighborhoods to dig up weapons and track down suspects. That is Europe's future. (America's too, but America isn't as far down the path of insanity as Europe is just yet.)

Last edited: