2024 Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome, Italy - Masters 1000

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well done Nico reaching your first career Masters 1000 final in Rome
First final above 250 for Nico
First Chilean since Rome 2007 ( Gonzalez who lost to Nadal) to reach a Masters 1000 final.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Here's the H2H:

Jarry's 2 wins of the 6 matches have come on clay.

What I liked about Tabilo for maybe beating Zverev was the variety of shots. Jarry is a big hitter, and so is Zverev...with more wing-span, and more experience. Zverev certainly started tight today, feeling the weight of expectation. Then he plodded along, waiting for it to get to Tabilo, and it did. Jarry's only chance is to serve big, stay clear, and hope that Zverev is worried he might blow this chance, if you ask me.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Jarry's 2 wins of the 6 matches have come on clay.

What I liked about Tabilo for maybe beating Zverev was the variety of shots. Jarry is a big hitter, and so is Zverev...with more wing-span, and more experience. Zverev certainly started tight today, feeling the weight of expectation. Then he plodded along, waiting for it to get to Tabilo, and it did. Jarry's only chance is to serve big, stay clear, and hope that Zverev is worried he might blow this chance, if you ask me.
How do you not :pile-of-poo:-the- bed when it’s your first Masters 1000 final? Hopefully he and his team can positively use his meltdown in the 2nd set against Paul so that he can identify it and move past it on Sunday. Big ask.

Last edited: