Your Wishlist

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
There is "something wrong" with the WTA world rankings list on the website home page, especially that name in the 10th spot.. ;) but please wait until next Monday (after IW) before you update it :)

R

Rose

I would like a little help on signature size. What signature size are we supposed to have? And if our signatures are too large can anyone resize them?

The Avatar size is automatically done and I wish the signature size was also.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Si Si Simona said:
There is "something wrong" with the WTA world rankings list on the website home page, especially that name in the 10th spot.. ;) but please wait until next Monday (after IW) before you update it :)

Will update Monday :)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rose said:
I would like a little help on signature size. What signature size are we supposed to have? And if our signatures are too large can anyone resize them?

This will be sorted when we move to VBulletin platrform... We should probably be ready to switch after Miami.

R

Rose

britbox said:
Rose said:

This will be sorted when we move to VBulletin platrform... We should probably be ready to switch after Miami.
Good :) Will the Forum be down long to make the switch? I know nothing about how something like this is done?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rose said:
britbox said:
Rose said:

Good :) Will the Forum be down long to make the switch? I know nothing about how something like this is done?

It won't be down more than a couple of hours and we will schedule it to minimize the pain. It may take a further couple of days to have it looking and feeling as we want it, so it might look a bit basic for a couple of days but after that everything should be ok.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
We're moving? cool! Will all the old threads and posts follow, or will we begin again? What about our pm's? Will they be lost?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
All data should be transferred across. The only thing that might be missing initially is the Likes. Maybe one or two hiccups during the moving week but nothing I don't think can be ironed out.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Thanks brother! Looking forward to seeing the new layout... :)

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
are we going get some more smileys put into the selection box when we poast ?.

R

Rose

I wonder if my login acting strange will change when we make the move? I hope so!

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
britbox said:
The only thing that might be missing initially is the Likes.

NO! You can't do this to me. I was counting on hitting the 1000 "likes" mark before the end of April. Everyone start liking this post and tell your friends to register and like it too so that I can reach my goal before britbox messes it all up.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Broken_Shoelace said:
britbox said:
The only thing that might be missing initially is the Likes.

NO! You can't do this to me. I was counting on hitting the 1000 "likes" mark before the end of April. Everyone start liking this post and tell your friends to register and like it to so that I can reach my goal before britbox messes it all up.

1000 likes? Nobody will ever reach that. Not even Sampras got a thousand... ;)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^Soon - can't give an exact date as I'm trying to get everything working properly but it will be days rather than weeks.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I haven't had enough time to sort things due to work commitments but am scheduling this in for the weekend after Easter.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's worth remembering, at this point, that we still are a mom & pop shop, even though we are exceeding our own expectations, one year in. A little patience wouldn't go astray.