Your Wishlist

R

Rose

I hate Spam!!!!!!! And I wish there was a bell I could ring to get a Moderator when I see it! Not too realistic I know :(

tented

Administrator
Reactions
^ Whenever anyone finds spam, please use the "Report" function. That way, you can be assured the next mod who comes online will be alerted to it, and delete it. Thanks! :)

R

Rose

^^Believe me I will continue to report any spam I find on this Forum. However, what is it with the automatically generated PM that says a Moderator has read my report when I know full well there are no Moderators on the Forum :huh: :snigger (Sorry I couldn't resist that last Smilie!)

R

Rose

This proxy use is about to drive me crazy. The proxy server I used earlier would not let me log in when I tried it this time! I can't do anything with Comcast because every time I call them they think my whole internet is down and want to send out a tech to "fix" it!

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
Hi, :)
Is it really better to show 5 quotes instead of only one quote? From what I saw in other places, I felt more comfortable seeing only one quote. Just an idea, you can test or ask the members opinion on that.

P.S. - If a viewer is interested in previous quotes then she/he should bother and read them by clicking the green link icon.

Thanks

R

Rose

I guess it is the layout of the Forum because multiple quotes work out well in other places, but I don't think they work well here!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The number of quotes is configurable - in that it can be changed. It's currently 5. Nobody's mentioned it before, so if there is a load of people who want it changed then voice it here.

R

Rose

^^I don't think there is anything you can do? It isn't the number of quotes IMHO it is the way the quotes are presented.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
How do you think they should be presented? As far as I can see, they are presented pretty much like other boards. A quote in a box with a different shade background and the reply underneath.

R

Rose

RE: 2014 Roland Garros Final: Nadal vs. Djokovic
(Today 01:16 PM)fashionista Wrote:
Well we got the final we all wanted

I hope it is a competitive final.

May the best player win.

( seeing my 2 favourite players are competing against each other....I Am Not Going To Predict Who Will Win).

When it comes to my faves, I don't mind a blowout! Sampras annihilating Agassi in his first USO in '90 was momentous and we didn't even know it! Clap Snigger Lay Down Laughing Angel

This is what the quotes look like here. Sorry I had to "borrow" a post! I sent you an example of quotes being handled differently, but I don't think things "borrowed" from one Forum should be publicly posted in another!

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I received two e-mails saying I received PM's but nothing shows up in my PM. The PM's were supposedly from tented and nehmeth. I'm not making private issues public but I'm just letting you know guys if you have indeed sent me a PM and I haven't responded, that is why.

And yeah, the "likes" thing is pretty strange. I worked hard to acquire them! :D

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Broken_Shoelace said:
I received two e-mails saying I received PM's but nothing shows up in my PM. The PM's were supposedly from tented and nehmeth. I'm not making private issues public but I'm just letting you know guys if you have indeed sent me a PM and I haven't responded, that is why.

Ha! That is really strange. I also got an email saying I had a PM from moxie and when I went to check my PM's, there was nothing there from her. :popcorn

Thanks for looking into this tented!