Your Wishlist

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hi guys and gals,

This board is brand new. We've thrown it up with the forthcoming demise of tennis digital. Tell us what you want in a message board and we'll do our best to meet your expectations.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Hi britbox, thanks for saving the community (again) and setting up this forum with moxie and nehmeth. Nice to be able to continue the conversation over here.

What I liked about the tennis.com and tennisdigital forums was the font (relatively bigger I think) and the focus of the forum on the text. You could follow conversations quite easily.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hi Guys

Nice and a big cheer for you that you continue the work keeping us together. It's fun to write and comment on tennis events. I think it would be nice if people were writing where they come from - or simply place a flag under the avatar as in tennisforum. Make a donation button usable with Paypal then it's no extra expenses combined with the site.

kind regards

Leif Hoergren

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
hoergren said:
Hi Guys

Nice and a big cheer for you that you continue the work keeping us together. It's fun to write and comment on tennis events. I think it would be nice if people were writing where they come from - or simply place a flag under the avatar as in tennisforum. Make a donation button usable with Paypal then it's no extra expenses combined with the site.

kind regards

Leif Hoergren

Thanks Leif - you do have a location field in your profile, but I guess you mean when you see the posters and avatars names against a post. Will sort that out.

Didi

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Thanks a lot to Britbox for the PM and to everybody making this possible. I don't have any special wishes, just to stay here for as long as possible. Hope we keep our community together.

coban

Futures Player
Reactions
Iv'e always wanted a smiley with Federer'esque grin:)

All jokes aside ty for putting up this board so fast, i had no idea that the TennisDigital forum was being closed -- why are they closing the down anyways?

Regarding your statement that it could turn into a full site: I would love for that to happend, because the content that some of you provide is really top notch.

Mog

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Thanks Britbox for this forum. And thanks for your PM.

Srini

Futures Player
Reactions
Thanks people for setting up this site. Regarding what we would like to see, nothing apart from the discussion forum. :)The rest we can get anywhere on the web but lively tennis discussions only at Tennis Frontier!

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Thanks for the site!

I have no wishlist but that this site lasts a long time, brings many tennis followers together to discuss, argue and enrage, and that all of you who went to the effort of setting this up find that it was worth your while...

Asmodeus

Futures Player
Reactions
Wow! I guess I'm a ball boy.

So how is this site going to stay alive? Do volunteers run it? Does it make money?

Who do I blame for the end of Tennis.com and TennisDigital.com? Who can I sue?

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
It's looking better by the day! And I am a ball boy at the moment :p funny addition :)

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I'd just like to see the font being a little bigger. Outside of that, nothing to really complain about. Happy to be here.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
One other thing, aren't the icons for "this forum contains new posts" and "this forum does not contain new posts" the same?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cosmo said:
Hi y'all! Thanks for the new home!

So glad you found us, Cosmo! Now, participate more often, girlfriend! ;)

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
RE: Does the board community need new leadership?

I think that after 3 threads, Cali's board would face further schism when members discover that it isn't about shotmaking at all, but exclusively about Daveed Calbandian.

With a sub-forum knocking Ralph... ;)

BalaryKar

Futures Player
Reactions
RE: Does the board community need new leadership?

Anything which helps us to keep of Planet Cali:idea:

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Broken_Shoelace said:
One other thing, aren't the icons for "this forum contains new posts" and "this forum does not contain new posts" the same?

Yeah, so? What, now you want different icons for different attributes? *

* ;)

Good catch. Thanks.