The GOAT
Reactions
RE: WTA News and Gossip 2017

special700 said:
tossip said:
special700 said:
Did Vika's baby attended her wedding?
Vuverenka is not married...she has a baby daddy

Exactly my point. Did the poster asked that same question when Vika was pregnant?

People being overly sensitive unnecessarily. I am not taking any moral stance here. The question behind my question was whether they are planning to get married before the child is born or not.
For example Jalena and Novak got married when Jalena was pregnant.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

GameSetAndMath said:
special700 said:
tossip said:
Vuverenka is not married...she has a baby daddy

Exactly my point. Did the poster asked that same question when Vika was pregnant?

People being overly sensitive unnecessarily. I am not taking any moral stance here. The question behind my question was whether they are planning to get married before the child is born or not.
Probably not. Serena is very fashion oriented. I could see her waiting until she could wear the kind of wedding dress she wants.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

kskate2 said:
GameSetAndMath said:
special700 said:

Probably not. Serena is very fashion oriented. I could see her waiting until she could wear the kind of wedding dress she wants.
Serena is probably getting married soon...she has already had her bridal shower:cry

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions

The problem here is that

1. Some (old fashioned) folks want to get married before childbirth, to avoid the ignominy (so to speak) for the child being born out of wedlock.

2. Some would want to look good on the wedding day and so would choose to wait until after the child is born.

I could not figure out which one would serena want. I guess she would want both, which she of course cannot get.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

GameSetAndMath said:
The problem here is that

1. Some (old fashioned) folks want to get married before childbirth, to avoid the ignominy (so to speak) for the child being born out of wedlock.

2. Some would want to look good on the wedding day and so would choose to wait until after the child is born.

I could not figure out which one would serena want. I guess she would want both, which she of course cannot get.
she is probably getting married soon ..either way she is winning..

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well ain't she sweet - very young Caroline together with mother Anna and brother Patrik - dreaming about tennis - nah NOT yet. Going to meet Patrik tomorrow by the way.

C_x8NjeWsAElhHW.jpg

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Some (old fashioned) folks want to get married before childbirth, to avoid the ignominy (so to speak) for the child being born out of wedlock.

Same could be said for Federer, Djokovic and others. "Out-of-wedlock"...seriously? I suppose her Scarlet Letter is 23. Nathaniel Hawthorne called and he said you've also misunderstood the nineteenth century.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Same could be said for Federer, Djokovic and others. "Out-of-wedlock"...seriously? I suppose her Scarlet Letter is 23. Nathaniel Hawthorne called and he said you've also misunderstood the nineteenth century.

You are quoting things out of context. See my post with number #161 and perhaps a few before that to learn the full story and/or my views.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Patrik said on Danish TV Caro had a ribs issue and couldn't practice her serve, only today started/ tried serving again!
DACv5vuWAAAnNai.jpg

Could be an eye catcher if she really played in this costume -eh?

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Woz is second in the race to Singapore. That is impressive. I wonder whether she ever contemplated hitting double handed on both sides. That might win her a major??

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tut, tut... USTA destroying video evidence when told to preserve it.

[parsehtml]

<a class="embedly-card" href="http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-tennis-bouchard-lawsuit-idUKKCN18D02I">Bouchard lawyers accuse USTA of destroying footage of fall</a>

[/parsehtml]

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I am watching this documentary about Serena..its really gives some insights to what she had to endure prior to the French Open championship when she defeated Safarova.. Man. I miss Serena already

Reactions: tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Tossip was right again about Keys and Pova.. apparently Pova just twittered that she was glad to have Madison on the "Evian Water" team...

Seem like any young player would be trying to distance themselves from that drug cheat..
i dont like the way Keys is palling with pova...she is showing her true colors.I know its about money but the way she idolizes pova and hate on Venus is sad especially when its Venus who inspired her and her mother to see the possibility of making money.