WTA News and Gossip 2017

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
RE: WTA News and Gossip 2017

So, 2017 would mark the first time since 2009 that Meldopova has never lost to Serena. :cover

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions

The worst thing that can happen to WTA is if Serena announces retirement and Meldopova keeps winning all the slams.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

GameSetAndMath said:
The worst thing that can happen to WTA is if Serena announces retirement and Meldopova keeps winning all the slams.

Yeah, one can only hope that Sharapova gets booed roundly when she returns and it shakes her...

Tenfan63

Futures Player
Reactions

Happy for Serena. Sad because I wanted to see her continue to beat Sharapova when she returned to the tour!

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions

She knew she was pregnant, but her family did not know otherwise they would have talked her out of not playing. If you want to keep a secret tell Serena.....That's one of her great features.

Bounce It !!

Club Member
Reactions

Aloha Folks, long time no post for me.

Does anyone know when the Stuttgart Draw Ceremony is to be held?

Should be an interesting tournament with Pova's return. Here's hoping she hits the court's running and pulls a Fed type return after a very long lay off from tennis.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

kskate2 said:
tossip said:
kskate2 said:
20 weeks is 5 months. She doesn't even look 5 months.
she is due around the USA Open and is supposedly coming back in 2018....she is a remarkable woman to win AO17 whilst pregnant...:clap:basiate
Not only did she win it, she didn't drop a set. Talk about remarkable. :wow:

I am on my iPad so if someone else can attach the link, the comedian Trevor Noah made a great point, Serena may have won the AO title illegally, she was in the singles draw but was really playing "doubles" against everyone else including big Sis Venus.:snicker:laydownlaughing

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions

special700 said:
She knew she was pregnant, but her family did not know otherwise they would have talked her out of not playing. If you want to keep a secret tell Serena.....That's one of her great features.

How do you know that she Knew?

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
tossip said:
she is due around the USA Open and is supposedly coming back in 2018....she is a remarkable woman to win AO17 whilst pregnant...:clap:basiate

I am on my iPad so if someone else can attach the link, the comedian Trevor Noah made a great point, Serena may have won the AO title illegally, she was in the singles draw but was really playing "doubles" against everyone else including big Sis Venus.:snicker:laydownlaughing
:cryTrevor Noah is very cheeky..hope she is having a girl that will terrorize the tour in 15yrs time..we need another Terrorfabulous:snicker

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Sorry to post a serious message. SOMETHING is really wrong with the login, forum etc. Suddenly I'm in gamesetandmatch, front etc. user cp . So admins hurry to fix this - couldn't send a private message that's why I use this way.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lets-see-what-colour-it-has-says-ilie-nastase-referring-serena-williams-pregnancy-announcement-1618121...itsa never ending story..
what a douchebag..

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

hoergren said:
Sorry to post a serious message. SOMETHING is really wrong with the login, forum etc. Suddenly I'm in gamesetandmatch, front etc. user cp . So admins hurry to fix this - couldn't send a private message that's why I use this way.

Yes I know. If you want the latest updates on the situation, please go to this thread.

And I ask for everyone's continued patience while a permanent resolution is being worked on.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

tossip said:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lets-see-what-colour-it-has-says-ilie-nastase-referring-serena-williams-pregnancy-announcement-1618121...itsa never ending story..
what a douchebag..

It's turned into a big mess during FedCup. Carillo just said they threw him out of the stadium in Romania and that Niculescu has stepped in as the interim coach for the weekend. Halep defeated Heather Watson in one rubber and Cirstea is about to play the 2nd rubber I believe against Konta. It got so emotional w/ his departure, that they suspended the match as Konta and Cirstea both left the court in tears. They came back later and Konta won the match in straights.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

kskate2 said:
tossip said:
what a douchebag..

It's turned into a big mess during FedCup. Carillo just said they threw him out of the stadium in Romania and that Niculescu has stepped in as the interim coach for the weekend. Cirstea defeated Heather Watson in one rubber and Simona is about to play the 2nd rubber I believe against Konta.

I hope Halep and others are able to distance themselves from that bigot. Hopefully he turns into the Fuzzy Zoeller of tennis. Everyone including Tiger thought that clown Fuzzy was cool until he showed his for lack of a better word true "colors " when he said about fried chicken after Tiger won the Masters.

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions

GameSetAndMath said:

She could not even win when she was doping how is she going to start winning now? Unless she found some other PED.

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions

GameSetAndMath said:
special700 said:

How do you know that she Knew?

I have my sources.

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions

tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:

:cryTrevor Noah is very cheeky..hope she is having a girl that will terrorize the tour in 15yrs time..we need another Terrorfabulous:snicker
Not going to happen. This is a different era Serena and her husband to be are multi millionaires and will be able to give their kid/kids whatever they want. When Serena became a tennis player her parents were middle class working to make ends meet with five kids; not so with Serena. Her kid/kids will not be into tennis unless they really, really, really desire to do that and I doubt they will.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

kskate2 said:
tossip said:
what a douchebag..

It's turned into a big mess during FedCup. Carillo just said they threw him out of the stadium in Romania and that Niculescu has stepped in as the interim coach for the weekend. Cirstea defeated Heather Watson in one rubber and Simona is about to play the 2nd rubber I believe against Konta.

Wow..I just saw what happened..someone needs to take his ole azz to a woodshed and have their way with Ille.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
tossip said:
what a douchebag..

Wow..I just saw what happened..someone needs to take his ole azz to a woodshed and have their way with Ille.
whats up with these old white dudes...its open season this year for the Williams bashing...but karma is showing its hand one had a heart attack and lost his job because of those loose lips another was humiliated in his own country...the sisters are very powerful without saying anything...remember that russian guy got suspended Chris Evert lost her job because of her attack on the sisters...dont go for the sisters or you will get it.:snicker

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

special700 said:
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
Not going to happen. This is a different era Serena and her husband to be are multi millionaires and will be able to give their kid/kids whatever they want. When Serena became a tennis player her parents were middle class working to make ends meet with five kids; not so with Serena. Her kid/kids will not be into tennis unless they really, really, really desire to do that and I doubt they will.
this is an unborn child and you already know whats up..:lolz:..the child will obviously have options and might choose sport or become a nerd....you never know.I am just happy for Richard Williams that he will meet his grandchild before he gets too old.