Welcome to Kirijax

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I'm very excited to announce we've added a new moderator: Kirijax. Be kind and gentle with him as he learns the ropes. :snicker

You may already be associated with Kirijax through one of his quizzes or the infamous Frontier Fan Map. Please join us in welcoming him to his new role. :clap

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Congratulations Kirijax!

Hope you find Moderation enjoyable.

Is there a way you can develop a quiz which tests minimum logical ability based on which TF can admit members? :snicker

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
welcome on board mate. I'm sure it's a thankless task with problem kids like me around :snicker
All we ask for is balance, and knowing you, that's what we're gonna get! :)

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Congrats and best of luck, Kirijax :)

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Another cop? Sheesh! Good luck with that, Kirijax! :)

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Kieran said:
Another cop? Sheesh! Good luck with that, Kirijax! :)

Unfortunately, TsarMatt is too busy these days to moderate, so he stepped down. But fortunately, we have Kirijax, who has offered to help out.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Tennis fans gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my Internet connection is severed. I shall take no nonsense, hold no grudge, father no enemies. I shall wear no headbands and win no arguments. I shall chat and discuss at my post. I am the keyboard in the darkness. I am the watcher on the forums. I am the shield that guards the opinions of men. I pledge my time and effort to the Tennis Frontier, for this tournament and all the tournaments to come."
―The Tennis Frontier Oath

:cool: