USA Elections 2016

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
The odds of Trump getting impeached are approaching that of Rafa winning RG. If you have not already placed a bet
on Trump getting impeached, they say it is probably too late to cash in on it.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The odds of Trump getting impeached are approaching that of Rafa winning RG. If you have not already placed a bet
on Trump getting impeached, they say it is probably too late to cash in on it.
Actually, the smart money seems to be that he'll resign before that happens.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Trump's ghost writer believes that DJT divides all things into winning and losing (in lieu of a moral compass,) and that, rather than be impeached, he'd resign and spin it into a win. Being sent out on someone else's terms would be a loss. And I actually think he IS a quitter. He bails on lots of things, leaving destruction in his wake. For example, declaring bankruptcy could be considered "quitting," and he's done that 6 times, leaving a lot of small businesses in the lurch. And he calls that "winning," still insisting he's a great businessman.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Actually, the smart money seems to be that he'll resign before that happens.

Nah, he ain't resigning. Even if it gets to the point that impeachment is probable I don't think he's going down easy.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nah, he ain't resigning. Even if it gets to the point that impeachment is probable I don't think he's going down easy.
I'd be perfectly happy to make you a small side wager. He's already said that he doesn't like the job, and that it's harder than he thought. He has a very short attention span, by all accounts, and 4 years is way too long for all of this chaos to last. He'll fight the press, and celebrities on Twitter, but when the Republican establishment turns against him, and it's happening already, he'll get on that helicopter and do a Nixon.