US Politics Thread

tented

Administrator
Reactions
so riddle me this. Why isn't Giuliani arrested as well?

Prosecutors are probably trying to get information from them which would help their investigations of people much higher up the ladder. They’re being told they’ll be prosecuted and go to jail unless they start talking, etc.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^it would be a fitting end to Giuliani's career. What a total fuckwad...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Last edited:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
here you go exposing your lack of intelligence again. The whistleblower is old news. It could be the devil itself.Trump corroborated everything he said so he’s no longer relevant. Your President appears to be dumb as shite as well ;)

Actually dumbass the political associations of the whistleblower are entirely relevant. It is yet another indication that this was a staged and scripted plot to deceive sapheads like yourself with news buzz.

And there was nothing wrong about Trump's call with Zelensky. Nothing. There was no quid pro quo and it is plain as day that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden were engaged in massively corrupt behavior in Ukraine that the Trump family would never get away with because of tools like yourself in the media who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than obsess over every little thing Trump does.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Actually dumbass the political associations of the whistleblower are entirely relevant. It is yet another indication that this was a staged and scripted plot to deceive sapheads like yourself with news buzz.

And there was nothing wrong about Trump's call with Zelensky. Nothing. There was no quid pro quo and it is plain as day that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden were engaged in massively corrupt behavior in Ukraine that the Trump family would never get away with because of tools like yourself in the media who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than obsess over every little thing Trump does.
lol! I thank you for spewing out Trump talking points. I've heard of critters like you, it's good to actually experience it in real life.

You are such a moron. It doesn't matter what the provenance of the whistleblower is the moment the President confirms everything he was accused of. I'm not surprised that you don't understand that nuance. You've been spouting garbage for years and haven't shown any evidence that your intellect is capable of grasping something so obvious. The whistleblower could be a Chinese spy for all anyone cares. As soon as Trump proves that his accusations were valid the only thing that matters is that the sitting President of the United States tried to extort another country for his own personal political benefit. Jeepers! Everyday you expose how dumb you really are :D

Reactions: GameSetAndMath

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The quid pro quo is not necessary, even though it was implied. Trump solicited the aid of a foreign government for his own benefit in a US election. This violates campaign finance law. Trump solicited a "thing of value" (i.e., dirt on Biden) from a foreign entity. It's actually specifically what the framers had in mind when they laid out impeachment laws...they were worried that England would try to influence our elections. It's not even vague in terms of "high crimes and misdemeanors." This is specifically what they were thinking of.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This impeachment thing is fascinating. I almost don't care if the orange faecal stain is punished or not. I just want my understanding of human nature to be restored. You can't be a faithless a-hole and not be eventually betrayed. Life isn't that one sided. Balance is necessary. What an amazing irony that a war-hawk like Bolton might end up being the one to deliver the coup de grace. It would be amazing and weird, but also.... so very human and ordinary. Treat people like sh1t and eventually someone is going to throw it back at you

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Interested to hear your thoughts on Trump's abandonment of the Kurds @britbox? In one stroke it seems as if the US has seriously damaged it's ability to foster trust with allies and ceded large chunks of the Middle East to rivals

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
_109266137_580563b4-fa1a-49a2-90ab-48cd24f8705d.jpg

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As someone who has expressed agreement with Trump on policy (such as foreign policy and the economic measures that have led to excellent employment numbers), I have to say that I am extremely disheartened and disappointed by this behavior. He may have some good policy ideas but his rhetoric is reckless and causes people to be violent. The videos below contain perfect examples.

Oh wait.....it was actually an elderly Trump rally attendee who got spat on during an interview, and it was white male "leftists" in Antifa who punched and threw milkshakes at a gay Asian journalist. It was also white Antifa members in Minneapolis who assaulted Trump rally attendees. This is information that someone as clueless and terribly misinformed as Federberg would never hear from the New York Times-mimicking international media (such as the BBC).

By the way, for those who demonize the average "Trump supporter," watch the end of the third video. These people are so corny and so harmless that they are singing of all things the YMCA. The joke is on you if you really compare middle-aged women singing the YMCA to mass murderers. You have to be a complete idiot:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Interested to hear your thoughts on Trump's abandonment of the Kurds @britbox? In one stroke it seems as if the US has seriously damaged it's ability to foster trust with allies and ceded large chunks of the Middle East to rivals

“America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests” - Kissinger.

Reactions: mrzz

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This impeachment thing is fascinating. I almost don't care if the orange faecal stain is punished or not. I just want my understanding of human nature to be restored. You can't be a faithless a-hole and not be eventually betrayed. Life isn't that one sided. Balance is necessary. What an amazing irony that a war-hawk like Bolton might end up being the one to deliver the coup de grace. It would be amazing and weird, but also.... so very human and ordinary. Treat people like sh1t and eventually someone is going to throw it back at you

That's exactly what happened to Hillary Clinton in 2016. But since you are a clueless ignoramus you don't know anything about her record over the years.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
….and your thoughts on the consequences?

Not sure how this is going to play out yet, but it's not a good short term look for the Kurds. Lots of dynamics in play though... Kurds moving back into the Assad sphere of influence and Russia's position in this. Clearly a vacuum with American withdrawal but hard to predict how the chips will fall.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Also interested to hear @Murat Baslamisli 's view on Erdogan's objectives.
my guess on his ultimate objective is a return to Turkey's great power status pre the Great War. In effect he seeks to supplant the historical significance of Attaturk with the reinstatement of the Ottoman Empire and perhaps challenge the status of the likes of Mehmet the Conqueror. But like you it would be great to hear from someone like Murat