Trump's Presidency

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-comey-idUSKBN1852MV

Trump fired Comey, let the :shitstorm: begin!!!!!

Rod Rosenstein doesn't like Comey either :p

This is like a soap opera. I'm getting the impression that this is circling the wagons. Trump isn't discrete or savvy, he's a bruiser and fights fire with fire... and then chucks a bit of petrol on the blaze for good effect.

Immediate thoughts are if Comey has been fired then he was getting too close to something... Either Trump himself or other high ranking officials in his administration have some major shit to hide... this is like a bullet warning across the bows... don't dig too deep. Seems like an internal war going on in the US intelligence fraternity.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The reasons given for firing Comey don't pass the sniff test. You're right it's like a soap opera, in that much of what goes on strains credulity, though I bet any soap opera could only wish to generate so much plot and intrigue on a daily basis. If it were the least bit funny, it would seem like a joke.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is a childish approach to something as important as electing political leaders. As I said above, it's not sports, and equating it with that is trivializing. It means he won, yes, however slim the margin, but the discussion of mandate is about how much he does or doesn't have the hearts and minds of so many of those he now has to lead.

hehe after all this time, and you still whinge on and on about the same crap. Both knew full well the rules before they entered the election. Trump won it within the rules and HRC lost, so what's the point complaining now that HRC would've won if the rules were different?

Move the goal post until your candidate wins, basically whatever it takes, cheat or anything. Get over it, its done and dusted. HRC had everything in her favour and still lost.

She is incompetent, ever thought of that possibility?

Champions dig out wins from dire situations, and losers lose despite every thing going their way. Haven't we seen that before?

N

Nekro

Special Council appointed to investigate the Russia links to the election.
Meh, is this news even? totally fake... We all known Rosenstein is one of Trump's "family", just look at his involvement in Comey's firing, and Trump's already fricking sure the investigation will go well for him..... Guy should learn some acting and act even a little bit upset or nervous or something like that...... But good money for the old mug they appointed.....

Funnier stuff about Trump :D

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

uTZmMOI.jpg

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Special Council appointed to investigate the Russia links to the election.

Let's not forget this is the real story. Outside of that investigation, the constant media onslaught on Trump is beyond ridiculous. I think he makes a fair point that no other president has had to deal with. Not that he has done himself any favours in the process.

If Trump was directly involved with plotting with the Russians to take out Clinton, then he's fair game. Otherwise, he needs to be allowed to get on with business without this constant circus.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Let's not forget this is the real story. Outside of that investigation, the constant media onslaught on Trump is beyond ridiculous. I think he makes a fair point that no other president has had to deal with. Not that he has done himself any favours in the process.

If Trump was directly involved with plotting with the Russians to take out Clinton, then he's fair game. Otherwise, he needs to be allowed to get on with business without this constant circus.
No other president has had to deal with this kind of crap? Seriously? Well, then you didn't live in the US during the Obama years. I have no sympathy for him, especially as he and his team seem to be the main authors of their own rough times. If he wouldn't put his own foot in it, and throw his own people under the bus, he might not make such an easy target.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Meh, is this news even? totally fake... We all known Rosenstein is one of Trump's "family", just look at his involvement in Comey's firing, and Trump's already fricking sure the investigation will go well for him..... Guy should learn some acting and act even a little bit upset or nervous or something like that...... But good money for the old mug they appointed.....

Funnier stuff about Trump :D

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

uTZmMOI.jpg

Its sad that this stuff is actually being practiced in some areas of the US..

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ Man, With the vid a bit grainy, I thought that really was Trump at first. I'm still not totally convinced it wasn't after the subsequent footage.

Reactions: Federberg
N

Nekro

Trump/CNN war continues.

I totally lost all enthusiasm for the Trump story.... the clowning can't entertain me anymore.

just look what's going on behind the circus: Trump put together the most hardcore zionist crew ever, dirty arms deals with the terrorism mongering Saudis, he partook in the vagina worshipping rite at the wailing wall as the first sitting US president, and more dirty terrorism mongering in Syria..... Look at what he's doing, not the clowning.......

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I totally lost all enthusiasm for the Trump story.... the clowning can't entertain me anymore.

just look what's going on behind the circus: Trump put together the most hardcore zionist crew ever, dirty arms deals with the terrorism mongering Saudis, he partook in the vagina worshipping rite at the wailing wall as the first sitting US president, and more dirty terrorism mongering in Syria..... Look at what he's doing, not the clowning.......
I'm glad you're over the clowning. I hope others are. I'm not sure what "vagina worshiping" you believe happens at the wailing wall, or what amount Trump would ever do. That would seem, frankly, odd and out of character, for the old crotch-gabber-in-chief. But I agree that the "clowning" is a distraction from much more destructive policy work, under the sensationalist radar.

N

Nekro

I'm glad you're over the clowning. I hope others are. I'm not sure what "vagina worshiping" you believe happens at the wailing wall, or what amount Trump would ever do. That would seem, frankly, odd and out of character, for the old crotch-gabber-in-chief. But I agree that the "clowning" is a distraction from much more destructive policy work, under the sensationalist radar.
It's a sexual rite, the crack in the wall symbolizes the crack of Shekhinah Kabbalah Goddess.....

c7a3b3baacfd7abe94575ec454086ac4.jpg

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
vagina worshiping?

Can I look at the portfolio before I enroll?

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
In all seriousness, I was quite surprised yesterday. And that amazes me after 140 days of this nonsense. But a sitting US President impugning his intelligence services on foreign soil is just bad. Really bad! These are the same intelligence services he'll have to use to build a case for action in Korea potentially. It's more important for him to protect his ego than to look after the interests of his own country. Extraordinary...