Sweden's Problem

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The migrants brought the virus in their bodies and the mosquitos were spreading them. That's what the doc said and just think, Why was it in the very urbanized Milano area that the danger was biggest??? The birds love the concrete jungle? give me a break.....
No, the birds bring the virus across distance and the mosquitoes transmit it to humans. You can look that up yourself. I can find no accounting for cases of WNV in Milan. (Veneto, Fruili, Puglia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4212050/) All more pastoral than Milan. But that doesn't really matter. In the US, NYC was a center of it, which is rather a concrete jungle, though we get lots of migratory birds. Also those big metal birds called airplanes which mosquitoes can hop into and out of.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So, as we see, people can get very twisted up and wrongly informed about what goes on in a particular country, and the fault that the immigrants have in it. Now, if anyone would like to return to Sweden...

N

Nekro

No, the birds bring the virus across distance and the mosquitoes transmit it to humans. You can look that up yourself. I can find no accounting for cases of WNV in Milan. (Veneto, Fruili, Puglia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4212050/) All more pastoral than Milan. But that doesn't really matter. In the US, NYC was a center of it, which is rather a concrete jungle, though we get lots of migratory birds. Also those big metal birds called airplanes which mosquitoes can hop into and out of.
K then the doc was probably an ignorant, racist Trumpet or something like that....

I guess they bring no other diseases, parasites etc either......

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wissen/m...land-unbekannte-krankheiten-mit-14454679.html

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
K then the doc was probably an ignorant, racist Trumpet or something like that....

I guess they bring no other diseases, parasites etc either......

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wissen/m...land-unbekannte-krankheiten-mit-14454679.html
You're changing the discussion because what you want to say is that you resent and fear immigrants. Call it WNV, tuberculosis, pestilence or a plague of locusts...just say what you want to say: you don't want filthy foreigners in your country, or infesting Europe. Isn't that what you mean? It has long amused me how Europeans looked down their noses at us in the US as racists. Until it came to roost for them, too. I still think we have it all over you lot in terms of assimilating foreigners, though we're not sitting too pretty right now, either. Just call it what it is. Here in the US we are unfortunately having to do the same. The ugliness of racism and nationalism is on the resurgence.

N

Nekro

You're changing the discussion because what you want to say is that you resent and fear immigrants. Call it WNV, tuberculosis, pestilence or a plague of locusts...just say what you want to say: you don't want filthy foreigners in your country, or infesting Europe. Isn't that what you mean? It has long amused me how Europeans looked down their noses at us in the US as racists. Until it came to roost for them, too. I still think we have it all over you lot in terms of assimilating foreigners, though we're not sitting too pretty right now, either. Just call it what it is. Here in the US we are unfortunately having to do the same. The ugliness of racism and nationalism is on the resurgence.
no lol. Merkel made a very bad decision. This is not normal migration. We've always welcomed legal migrants. However, Merkel said stupid things and lots of people believed they were entitled to enter Europe illegally, without papers, and many fighters, criminals exploited that and came here too. And they're making chaos, that's the problem.

Why do you think Swedes changed their minds and want to get rid of the migrants so badly?

Meanwhile something for you to watch, it's English subbed. These migrants can do no bad :lulz1:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have no provenance for your video, and there are many hidden faces, so I can't give it credence unless you tell me where it comes from. It's like Britbox's original video...anything can be altered to fit the POV. I'm a filmmaker, so I know how to manipulate images and coerce via edit. You won't convince me with a random video.

And Swedes haven't "changed their minds." Not sure what you mean by that.

Why do you say "Merkel" and "we?" I thought you were Hungarian. Merkel is not your Chancellor. You have not answered my important points. Isn't this really about anti-immigration, and racism and nationalism?

N

Nekro

I have no provenance for your video, and there are many hidden faces, so I can't give it credence unless you tell me where it comes from. It's like Britbox's original video...anything can be altered to fit the POV. I'm a filmmaker, so I know how to manipulate images and coerce via edit. You won't convince me with a random video.

And Swedes haven't "changed their minds." Not sure what you mean by that.

Why do you say "Merkel" and "we?" I thought you were Hungarian. Merkel is not your Chancellor. You have not answered my important points. Isn't this really about anti-immigration, and racism and nationalism?
The video has enough proof for anybody with a brain..

Lol i've read enough of you on tennis.com, tf and here to know i wasn't going to convince you :lulz1: I was entertained a lot by the cali guy's efforts haha :p I just find you a cute person and i like to chat :p

The Swedes HAVE changed their mind, it's obvious from the increased number of pointless harassments and threats my government is getting from the Swedes. They want to dump the migrants to other countries very badly now. Why did they take them in in the first place then?????

By the way, did you know the Swedes are taking with planes many of the migrants right to their home countries? like afghanistan, Africa, etc????

Did you know Italy deported a Pakistani guy straight to his home country for fanboying ISIS in the social media???

This is about defending the safety and livelihood of European citizens, nothing more

N

Nekro

5 dead in Sweden and many more injured after a truck ploughs through Swedish shoppers in another terrorist attack.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...d/news-story/4c57a1add3b02fc4da0dd3e17156baeb

The guy had ISIS propaganda on facebook. Did they discover this afterwards? In Italy they deport people for this:

"He had posted Isis propaganda on Facebook and liked pictures of casualties after the terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon in 2013, Aftonblat reported."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4390436/Truck-rammed-group-pedestrians-Stockholm.html

Hope from now on people are going to take the situation in Sweden seriously too. From all the BS from the mainstream media downplaying the crisis no wonder Moxie really believed all was staged and fake and everything's in perfect order in Sweden...

N

Nekro

The French video where the migrants slapped and kicked the French woman reminded me of this video from my country, a gang of gypsies beat a 14 year old Hungarian girl 'til her blood is flowing because she defended a 9 year old little girl from them.... the cowardly blond Muggy Mark kind of boy is grinning and laughing along, looks like he didn't have the guts to defend his Hungarian sister.....

http://indavideo.hu/video/Diakveres_a_Kerepesi_Altalanos_Iskolaban

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The French video where the migrants slapped and kicked the French woman reminded me of this video from my country, a gang of gypsies beat a 14 year old Hungarian girl 'til her blood is flowing because she defended a 9 year old little girl from them.... the cowardly blond Muggy Mark kind of boy is grinning and laughing along, looks like he didn't have the guts to defend his Hungarian sister.....

http://indavideo.hu/video/Diakveres_a_Kerepesi_Altalanos_Iskolaban

Couldn't see the bit with the 9 year old girl or understand what they were saying, but hate that kind of gang bullying... makes my blood boil.

Reactions: teddytennisfan
N

Nekro

lol this feminist learned the lesson the hard way too :lulz1:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15006/feminists-sweden-flee-no-go-zones-overrun-islamic-joseph-curl
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15006/feminists-sweden-flee-no-go-zones-overrun-islamic-joseph-curl
"Pekgul says she no longer feels safe in her home town, adding that Muslim fundamentalists now have full control of the center. She says "religious fundamentalists gained increasing space in the area and the place of women in the public sphere diminished," according to SVT, a television station in Sweden. Pekgul sought to raise the issue by holding coffee shop meetings, but she's been forced to give those up.

"It is clear that people have been incredibly aggressive towards me when I joined the center. Especially the last year, I ducked to sit at the restaurant that I used to sit on after several people have been on me really angry because I told you about these things," SVT reports."

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The migration in Europe is a disaster, i can confirm this. I live in Hungary and we're having problems nonstop with the illegal migrants even now that we have a wall and we're building the second one.

The problems these people are causing are horrible and there ARE rapists among them. These people are travelling from country to country. Like in one case an Iraqi rapist committed violence against a 13 year old girl in Germany then fled here to hide, however, the German police asked our help and the perpetrator got caught. (I post the police sources here if you want). Another happening was when a Syrian came here from Sweden, lied to a woman that he was a Greek businessman and committed sexual violence against her.

The mainstream western media writes nothing about these stories, which is logical, Merkel is trying to save her skin.

The reaction of most western liberals is very bad in my opinion, they are in COMPLETE denial. Also the reaction of most Brits who are not experiencing the mainland chaos. They are in complete denial too.

About Sweden, they are posing to the outside as if they could handle the migrants but at the same time they are harassing my country for example, they want us to take the migrants back who got registered here first (lots of people, we're at the edge of the EU), which is ridiculous cause my government was against Merkel's agenda from the start, also we don't have the capacity to put those people here. The Swedes threatened us with the Dublin Convention and just recently Morgan Johansson came to my country again to persuade us to take back migrants... So Swedes are trying very hard to get rid of the migrants...

migration is a natural human event. HOWEVER -- when - as in our times -- formal COUNTRIES exist and all that comes with the identity AND sovereignty of countries as the international norms - at times destroyed by war (which is why that is a war, often used precisely to destroy sovereign boundaries) - it is ALSO natural for sovereign countries and peoples to want to have their borders and rules respected...

this includes a CONTROLLED migration - which is every nation's sovereign right to decide - according to what its people generally accept , or are willing to tolerate.. when it reaches a point of such overwhelming waves that the SOVEREIGN society is DISRUPTED in its normal ways - and has a challenge to cope with the fast, shocking changes that move more quickly than that sovereign people can or are willing to adapt to -- then it is - imo - ALSO that sovereign country's right - and even obligation -- to ensure that ''migration'' does not destroy its very fabric.

this is why this ''migration'' from the middle east and other countries visited by terrorism -- IS a human disaster. there ARE millions of them that clearly would have preferred to keep on going about THEIR sovereign business IN their countries as they have done for generations - UNTIL WESTERN -INDUCED - AMERICAN -LED imperial projects of occupation -- , divide and rule -- ''democracy export' -- as DISGUISE -- is brought to their countries --

KNOWN more commonly as TERRORISM...with their various name-changes to make it appear as if they are ''democracy and opposition "..even if they are actually AL QAEDA offshoots -- ISIL - DAESH -- ...and giving them NEW ''titles'' like ''MODERATE rebels"...uh -- ''WHITE HELMETS humanitarians" -- COVERS UP the vicious reality --

they are USA- FRANCE, UK FUNDED , ARMED AND PROMOTED TERRORISTS!

T E R R O R I S T S -- get that? TERRORISTS.

the USA -- leading the gang -- of course is in the business of CREATING terrorists across the world with its CIA, PENTAGON, STATE DEPARTMENT and other organizations of ''non-governmental organizations" like George Soros ''Open society" foundation, etc. etc. with their LAYERS UPON LAYERS of covers -- USAID included among them --

and their ''great for prime-time'' ''white helmets" with their wonderful SMILES and their FAKE ''rescue operations" -- as they CHANGE COSTUMES from that of being the HEAD-CHOPPERS that they actually are to ''medical rescuers" without GLOVES AND OXYGEN MASKS RUSHING to the rescue in SUPPOSEDLY SARIN-GAS ''sent by assad" -- LIFE-ENDANGERING situations -- CAREFULLY - CONVENIENTLY SHOWN on WESTERN MSM -- at just the most convenient moments........uhuh...

so really -- when - therefore - COUNTRIES LIKE OH - SO - LIBERAL SWEDEN carry UNCLE SAM'S WATER -- to ''prove how progressive" they are -- talking about how JULIAN ASSANGE RAPED an OPERATIVE of the US state department -- by having sex with her without a condom -- and then MAKING nice excuses for RAPE by criminals among the migrants from the south -- when LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS of sweden are raped...
\

THAT TELLS YOU ABOUT HOW these IDIOTS who run EUROPE - BRUSSELS -- and their enablers and apologists -- ALL OF THEM FOLLOWING UNCLE SAM'S PRESCRIPTION OF ''let's open borders in europe-- but NOT the USA -- we're EXEMPT FROM ANY RULES anyway" -- that they are not just IDIOTS but are DOWNRIGHT THE REAL THREATS TO THEIR OWN FELLOW EUROPEANS -- for ALLOWING europe to become VASSALS of the USA and its ''chaos project" --

in the appearance of TERRORISM -- CHAOS, WIDESPREAD MASS MIGRATION BRINGING WITH IT TERRORISTS AND CRIMINALS AMONG THE TRULY MISERABLE AND HOMELESS -- ALL AS A RESULT of the USA -LED IMPERIAL PROJECT!

so -- serves them all RIGHT.

and if countries like HUNGARY REFUSE to obey THIS ''open up europe's legs'' for destabilizing"which IS WHAT THE WHOLE THING IS ABOUT from the USA standpoint -- the BETTER to make EUROPE SERVILE TO AMERICAN ''PROTECTION RACKET" ....

(don't people ALREADY REALIZE THAT?) -- THEN GOOD FOR HUNGARY!

INCIDENTALLY -- HUNGARY'S AMBASSADOR - arrived in my home country - philippines - 3 weeks ago -- to Officially open Hungary's Embassy there -- and was received with HUGE news coverage for days and days...his statement:

"we are here in our desire to have deeper relations with your country and people -- and for our mutual , equal benefit and respect towards each other...WE ARE COMMITTED and SHARE in your position of NON-INTERFERENCE in the internal affairs of countries..AND RESPECT FOR THE SOVEREIGNTY of countries so we can , together help build a peaceful world of prosperity for our peoples..".

there -- in every word -- is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the EMPIRE OF CHAOS USA wants.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

just you all wait -- when the CEILING HITS THE FAN -- on what's happening in europe and BETWEEN europe and the WAVES of migrants --

it is ALL A RESULT OF THE AMERICAN-LED PROJECT OF ''SHAPING AND RESHAPING THE WORLD" AS they see fit for the MEGA-RICH that RULE -- the federal bank rothschilds, the soroses and gates, rockefellers, duponts, morgans -- same old guys (and some new mega rich) - that have been at the CENTRE of it all - across the world

JUST WATCH -- i am always right in such things - DID I NOT WARN YOU ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH BIGGER then HER the maria episode is and WHAT COCKROACHES WILL EMERGE? roflmao!

THIS is all about RESHAPING EUROPE to FIT IT into SUBMISSIVE, SERVILE MODE to AMERICAN-LED ''global reshaping"...

and ANY country, government or leader that REFUSES to go along is to be eliminated - starting of coruse by the typical 'smearing" and ''new hitler threat" -- regardless really of their politics -- simply that they RESIST ..Like putin,russia, n korea, xi jinping china, duterte philippines. , orban/hungary, assad/syria...

YOU GET THE DRIFT?

you all just wait...you'll see...

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sweden is one of the best illustrations of the damage caused by policies of allowing mass immigration. Why did the migrants choose Sweden? Because of a hugely favourable welfare system. Now Sweden is paying a heavy price.

THAT is correct of course -- un controlled MASS waves of immigration - far behyond any country can manage properly when the natural migration patterns only are guide which is a natural thing for humans.

but THE REAL POINT IS -- WAR is instigated BY MEANS OF TERRORISM masquerading as 'democracy and reform and to remove dictators LIKE assad,saddam and gaddafi" (who coincidently REFUSED to bow to the americans , NATO and EU - AND OPEN THEIR BORDERS for whatever the westerners and their BRUTAL allies like saudis wanted - get the drift yet , folks?) --

and THAT war - with ITS result in WAVES of mass migration -- BRINGS to europe that chaos -- BECAUSE? europe TOO - folks is SUBJECT ot the SAME CHAOS AND RE-ORGANIZATION project RUN BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S ELITES and their WILLING PARTNERS like the CITY OF LONDON, BRUSSELS THEIR FAKE CENTRAL BANKS, pentagon, arms and war manufacturers and TERRORIST PRODUCERS - AND DRUG ADDICTION BUSINESS on a GLOBAL SCALE business...ALL OF IT part of the CHAOS AND RE-ORGANIZATION PROJECT.

they didn't call it in the USA 'think tanks" for decades now as "CREATIVE DESTRUCTION" for nothing, u know. unless you are STUPID enough to think it DOES NOT EXIST - until it SMACKS you or your country right in the face -- like a 9/11 was -- like SWEDEN is experiencing...

ALL WITH THE CONNIVANCE of their OWN elites who SELL OUT THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO their PARTNERS in the UNITED STATES!

you don't believe me? \\\

JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE...give it -- oh -- if this goes on -- give it FIVE YEARS.

I'm usually ''on schedule" with such predictions. lol.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

this is why -- no matter what the quarrels are and have been between the english and scots , welsh, irish -- i am GLAD that the BRITISH PEOPLE - whichever comprised -- voted BREXIT! GOOD FOR THEM .

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

http://theduran.com/the-european-unions-stunning-unemployment-rates-in-one-chart/

EU-unemployment-rate.jpg

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
WHAT does THAT ALL MEAN? connect it with the ''waves of homelessness and migrants -- put some icing on it with TERRORISTS and criminals among the migrants -- ALL A RESULT OF AMERICAN IMPERIAL ''RESHAPING OF SEVEN COUNTRIES in the middle east and north africa" PROJECT since the 1990's -- (GET IT YET - folks??) --

and voila -- you CREATE LABOR OVERFLOW -- a PARADISE for the BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL INDUSTRY COMPLEX -- \
as well as a BONANZA for NATO and the 'SECURITY AND SAFETY INDUSTRY" PROTECTION RACKET and their SHAREHOLDERS...

roflmao -- and EUROPE is NEXT for 'reshaping" by UNCLE SAM -- get it? INCLUDING wage cuts - due to ''over-stock of labor"...

BYE BYE EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT........unless they LEARN TO GROW BALLS and tell uncle sam and his cohorts - FUCK OFF AND GET THE HELL AWAY and go to PLUTO !

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The migration in Europe is a disaster, i can confirm this. I live in Hungary and we're having problems nonstop with the illegal migrants even now that we have a wall and we're building the second one.

The problems these people are causing are horrible and there ARE rapists among them. These people are travelling from country to country. Like in one case an Iraqi rapist committed violence against a 13 year old girl in Germany then fled here to hide, however, the German police asked our help and the perpetrator got caught. (I post the police sources here if you want). Another happening was when a Syrian came here from Sweden, lied to a woman that he was a Greek businessman and committed sexual violence against her.

The mainstream western media writes nothing about these stories, which is logical, Merkel is trying to save her skin.

The reaction of most western liberals is very bad in my opinion, they are in COMPLETE denial. Also the reaction of most Brits who are not experiencing the mainland chaos. They are in complete denial too.

About Sweden, they are posing to the outside as if they could handle the migrants but at the same time they are harassing my country for example, they want us to take the migrants back who got registered here first (lots of people, we're at the edge of the EU), which is ridiculous cause my government was against Merkel's agenda from the start, also we don't have the capacity to put those people here. The Swedes threatened us with the Dublin Convention and just recently Morgan Johansson came to my country again to persuade us to take back migrants... So Swedes are trying very hard to get rid of the migrants...

because they can;t admit that as one of the leading 'neoliberal'' atlanticists -- u know -- the ''REAL'' westerners in their self-image (and the southern/eastern europeans are ...well...rather ';inferior and need real 'west'north;' leadership) -

their policies that are a combination of

meddling in the affairs of other regions and countries -- with their ''NATO.EU/Brussels'' unelected ''leadership '' -- which is ITSELF simply an extension ofthe american empire ...

results in CONSEQUENCES ..such as terrorism, chaos, disturbance -- which their brilliant ''thinkers'' -- all of them obedient to the american empire -- then promote as the result of ''bad governments ELSEWHERE" -- such as in the very countries like in the middle east and central asia which THEY played games with.

now -- these consequences -- such as terrorism,criminals among the migrants, whatever they can be defined as -- are simply part of what these ''atlanticists'' under washington's directives (NATO is after all,ALWAYS commanded by an american//that alone says the whole story) -- EU copying the USA prescriptions - be it in banking,finance, military, '''culture'' --

what else can one expect? when one opens a pandora's box - such asTHEY have done in the middle east -- and RUINED centuries of very complex relations there that were pretty much stable in their own ways -- what happens when countries are literally destroyed?

THEY GO to where they ''see" ''open doors" -- rich places....etc....and in TURN DISRUPT the cultures -- some of whom -- like hungary --serbia, italy - are at the very doorstep between the regions -- and bow open the ''gates''...

while these atlanticists (for that IS what they are) - directed from washington which DRAGGED europe into its ''middle east adventures" -- talk about how hungary ,and others ''must do their share of the burden" -- which hungary as an example HAD NOT authored...

then the swedes -- ONE of the ''justifiers'' of such meddling and their policies -- can NOT ADMIT honestly that IT took part in creating the conditions in the middle east -- by giving political cover to their ''master'' uncle sam'sadventure (coalition-- they like to say) --

and it can not admit that it has NO BUSINESS passing on the burden to hungarians now that sweden has to swallow MORE than it can chew!!

if that is not the height of hypocrisy and stupidity combined -- i don't know what is.

Hungary ought to stay firm -- THEIR problem -- THEY better fix it and not THROUGH hungary's expense and disruption.

Last edited: